Project motorcycles before an after

7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Cracking job,you should be proud 💯👌

Cheers dan I am mate wouldn’t mind doing another but they don’t half damage the wallet 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I’d start a post on project motorcycles that some of you lads have done or doing?  this is the little project I done a 03 kx125 she’s now a clean little bike that runs super clean and cri

A yammy TT  my bro did , he imported the bike from california 

Rebuilt my 1988 Honda XR 80R a few yrs back for my lads 10 th birthday...gives me a massive smile knowing he started off riding my first geared bike👍

Posted Images

7 hours ago, kanny said:

Almost too nice to get dirty... cracking job @poxon

True mate be a shame to get it all dirty I did mention to her indoors we can have it in the living room as a ornament but she don’t seem keen for some reason 

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, poxon said:

True mate be a shame to get it all dirty I did mention to her indoors we can have it in the living room as a ornament but she don’t seem keen for some reason 

Lad I know has converted the front of a vespa scooter into a cooker hood lol

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Jackknife said:

Lad I know has converted the front of a vespa scooter into a cooker hood lol

Sounds pretty cool 👌🏽 

9 minutes ago, vfr400boy said:

Any one know a rough price on getting bike wheels shot blasted and powder coated? 

I payed £20 each wheel rim that was blasted an coated gloss black but I guess it depends on type of wheel you want coated 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, poxon said:

I payed £20 each wheel rim that was blasted an coated gloss black but I guess it depends on type of wheel you want coated 

IMG_6927.jpeg

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, vfr400boy said:

They alloys off a paneuropean 

me and me pal got one when about 12 got on the field come off it and couldn’t get it up again lol was easier to tip a 3 wheeler 

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

me and me pal got one when about 12 got on the field come off it and couldn’t get it up again lol was easier to tip a 3 wheeler 

Iv wanted one for a bit now then a friend of a friend has one been sat 6 years needs going through tyres, brakes servicing etc but it's low mileage,  be good for some longer trips next year all been well its an st1300 

1 hour ago, vfr400boy said:

They alloys off a paneuropean 

Probably be a bit more to coat being solid wheels I think gloss black is the cheapest colour they do as it’s a main stream colour 

• Like 1

Ended up with another little project to do after my little kx is done it’ll be restored and  kept standard this one the plan was to restore an sell to make a few £££ but might be hanging on to it for a bit and try getting it to the track for a bit of fun my misses has shown interest in having a go 

IMG_6961.jpeg

• Like 2
6 hours ago, poxon said:

Ended up with another little project to do after my little kx is done it’ll be restored and  kept standard this one the plan was to restore an sell to make a few £££ but might be hanging on to it for a bit and try getting it to the track for a bit of fun my misses has shown interest in having a go 

IMG_6961.jpeg

That late 90s? Good machines those, the white n pink yamahas where top class too, late 80s early 90s