white hares?

Very very very close to me Samba :whistling: :whistling: I think my old white bitch might have to come out of retirement 8)8) You werent out running yesterday were you samba with a fawn and white whippet and a black and white collie type ???

ATB TOMMY :thumbs: :thumbs:

i think i know who you mean with the fawn and white lurcher and the black and white collie type. he lives about 4 doors up from me . is the collie type heavey on the collie side? sambo

Yes the collie cross looked a heavy type :thumbs: :thumbs: Seen it have a little dash on sunday afternoon :whistling: :whistling: on my permission :laugh::laugh:

Very very very close to me Samba :whistling: :whistling: I think my old white bitch might have to come out of retirement 8)8) You werent out running yesterday were you samba with a fawn and white whippet and a black and white collie type ???

i think i know who you mean with the fawn and white lurcher and the black and white collie type. he lives about 4 doors up from me . is the collie type heavey on the collie side? sambo

Yes the collie cross looked a heavy type :thumbs: :thumbs: Seen it have a little dash on sunday afternoon :whistling: :whistling: on my permission :laugh::laugh:

lol yeah its definately him i'm sure of it. just goes to show how small the world is :whistling: so where you from then?

lol it wasn't me i dont have any lurchers. just terriers. it was definately him though he came out with me once to try and get a course. you must live very close to me :hmm:

do you ever get on the fields around the STRAIGHT MILE FISHING PONDS ??? :thumbs: :thumbs:

Used to be plenty of RATS around those ponds as well :) :)

ATB TOMMY :yes: :yes:

no mate not that i can remember of.i might have had a walk around their in the past though. i'm usually out and about in the fields around laughton and that.mooching about with the terriers.straight mile's about 5 min from me though. why? are you there a lot? sam.

No thats all my permission though :whistling: :whistling: Only joking mate get on any of that land i'll need to meet up with you one morning and have a quick run out with the dogs i bet you have stumbled across a few BIG RABBITS :whistling: when walking that land ??

Yes the collie cross looked a heavy type Seen it have a little dash on sunday afternoon on my permission

You,ll NOT miss Tommy mate..................................he,s A VERY HEAVY TYPE :icon_eek::yes::laugh::laugh:

Your right MILES..........HEAVY and as STRONG AS A BULL 8)8) You know what they say abut YORKSHIRE FOLK .........STRONG IN ARM WEAK IN HEAD :laugh: :laugh:

ATB TOMMY :yes: :yes:

No thats all my permission though :whistling: :whistling: Only joking mate get on any of that land i'll need to meet up with you one morning and have a quick run out with the dogs i bet you have stumbled across a few BIG RABBITS :whistling: when walking that land ??

ye mate sounds good. terriers always put them big rabbits up around these parts .theres more big uns than little uns round here. :whistling:

Guest rexdigger

i know of a place near a reservior up on the moors not a million miles from you where there are white hares thats all only thing is it is keepered and they are game f****rs if you know [bANNED TEXT] i mean :victory: