• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, I’m very sceptical of most conspiracy theories; of course some are correct, I believe JFK’s assassination was a conspiracy, but things like chem trails, illuminatti, etc ….  Nah. But how abo

Might be walking around in a burka another good reason to ban full face coverings. The authorities must have thrown the kitchen sink at finding him to me it shows how vulnerable we could all be to a t

I think the news agencies just don't like not knowing more about her medical condition that she was treated for so are trying to out a response from her. It could be very personal thing like a mi

Posted Images

The police have said that after reviewing all the CCTV footage available. There is coverage of him walking onto the bridge but no footage of him walking off the bridge, Did he jump?, Was he kidnapped?. Was he picked up by a mate?. That Bridge is, i believe a very busy place. A place that busy that nobody witnessed a man climbing up on to the rail and jumping off!, 

I've just been reading that the police have found two bodies in the Thames,  and neither one of them was him 😳.   How many people drown in the Thames????. It sounds like some sort of horror film.

Was saying to my pal on the phone the other day, with any luck he was spotted and lifted by some rascals off the plot and is at this moment tied to a chair in an old warehouse somewhere having bits cut off him a little at a time !

The reality is that you couldn’t pick the bloke out if he was stood in a 100 yd patch on Whitechapel ! 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, mel b said:

How many people drown in the Thames????. 

I live in a town on the Thames, quite a few bodies recovered fairly local over the years including a fisherman assaulted and then thrown in and a kid who jumped in to escape the police. 

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

I live in a town on the Thames, quite a few bodies recovered fairly local over the years including a fisherman assaulted and then thrown in and a kid who jumped in to escape the police. 

It's sort of freaked me out a bit , that the police just decide to search what must be a relatively small part of the river , and they've already turned up two bodies .  I'm thinking how many bodies must be bobbing about in there , if just a quick glance can find two😟

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, mel b said:

It's sort of freaked me out a bit , that the police just decide to search what must be a relatively small part of the river , and they've already turned up two bodies .  I'm thinking how many bodies must be bobbing about in there , if just a quick glance can find two😟

It's a beautiful river, but yup I wonder how many have went in unknown and never been seen again. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

It's a beautiful river, but yup I wonder how many have went in unknown and never been seen again. 

It's quite a scary thought really.

• Sad 1
6 minutes ago, mackem said:

Number of bodies recovered per year, how many not? 

Screenshot_20240211_090256.jpg

That's pretty grim reading .

If you look at the tiny snapshot that's on the news , that they're looking for someone in a small part of the river , and turn up two unknown bodies in a couple of hours , that could mean that,  potentially , hundreds of unknown bodies float down that river every year.

I wish I hadn't seen it on the news now 😁.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mel b said:

If you look at the tiny snapshot that's on the news , that they're looking for someone in a small part of the river , and turn up two unknown bodies in a couple of hours , that could mean that,  potentially , hundreds of unknown bodies float down that river every year.

Don't lose sleep over it mel, forget the river, there's probably far more buried secretly in shallow graves under your feet as you walk through the countryside. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Don't lose sleep over it mel, forget the river, there's probably far more buried secretly in shallow graves under your feet as you walk through the countryside. 

It's funny , but I've always been aware of that , and I'm very comfortable with it .

Man has been walking the earth for many thousands of years , and in relative terms , it's only very recently,  that we've been putting all of the dead people in the same place . In real terms throughout the very early history of man, you either got buried where you fell , or got left on top for the earth (and everything on it) to consume you.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, mel b said:

I live on a short 16 mile length of shipping canal and I personally see between 3/5 body’s pulled out each year, nearly always in the summer and almost always to much piss slip in and bang the head on the way, the Manchester ship canal has a big body count as well 

• Sad 1