Additives an preservatives

1 hour ago, downsouth said:

I make you right mate.About 5 years back I developed a skin condition on my chest and stomach which was finally diagnosed as a type of psoriasis.The next couple of years I was prescribed all sorts of creams and potions but nothing worked.Then I met my now missus who started getting on my case about what hygiene products I used and the ammount of dangerous shit they put in them and we then stick all over our bodies.She got me using African black soap to shower and moisturising afterward with natural cocoa butter and using a deodorant made from bamboo and containing no aluminium which 99%of deodorants use and within 6 months it completely cleared up.Its also funny that at 51 she looks a good 15 years younger that all my mates birds that are younger than her.She says don't believe the old saying black don't crack it's just because she doesn't cover herself in stuff that basically poisons us and kills our skin.She also got on my case about the products I bought for my daughter for when it's her time of the month and got her stuff made from bamboo and showed me how all the off the shelf stuff that women have been using for years contain bleach and chlorine among other nasties.Its shocking the amount of shit that these companies are allowed to sell us which is actually poisoning us.

Spot on mate, my Mrs was diagnosed years ago with endometriosis and she set about studying everything about cause, effect blah blah 

The thing that stuck with me was the amount of toxins in a woman’s body by about the age they have kids…..it’s mental !

Whater she found out must have worked because after a miscarriage and struggling to conceive (we was still in our 20s) 4 kids came along like busses ! Lol 

• Like 4

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it would be impossible to eat anything these days that hasn’t got preservatives or additives in it. I like to eat wild game, but who knows if the crops or grass they have eaten hasn’t bee

I buy most of my meat from a Butchers that sources his meat from different farms ie like the pigs that run free in a wood in a village not far from me. He makes his own sausages cuts his own bacon and

I started keto carnivore last  end July....last year...dropped 2 stone by Christmas....and it was easy... Thing to do is ...when you get hungry...just eat some meat and fat....cheese takes the ed

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Yeah Johnsons baby talk containers something really terrible for many years.Cant remember if it was asbestos but I know it was something really bad.

Was it aluminium or silica or something like that, that rings a bell.

58 minutes ago, steve t said:

Then we wonder why cancer rate so high

I’ve seen a few lads out weed licking lately (for the uninformed, don’t laugh, it’s a real thing ! Lol ) and all the cattle are out grazing, and it’s their silage fields etc etc and they are using Round Up……..and I always think “Would you drink a cup of that if I offered you it ?” 

And the answer is probably no, they wouldn’t…..but they will happily let the cattle going into the food chain as meat and milk eat it…..it’s f***ing howling really. 

Same as buying a bag of spuds always sends shivers down my spine, all sprayed off with round up before harvest…..Theres f**k all we can do to avoid it, all you can do is avoid it where we can I suppose 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’ve seen a few lads out weed licking lately (for the uninformed, don’t laugh, it’s a real thing ! Lol ) and all the cattle are out grazing, and it’s their silage fields etc etc and they are using Round Up……..and I always think “Would you drink a cup of that if I offered you it ?” 

And the answer is probably no, they wouldn’t…..but they will happily let the cattle going into the food chain as meat and milk eat it…..it’s f***ing howling really. 

Same as buying a bag of spuds always sends shivers down my spine, all sprayed off with round up before harvest…..Theres f**k all we can do to avoid it, all you can do is avoid it where we can I suppose 

Exactly.we can never avoid everything unless we lived in the middle of nowhere and only ate stuff we organically reared ourselves and only drank and bathed in spring water etc etc but the more we actually look into what we are being sold and do our best to avoid as much as possible it can only benefit us.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, WILF said:

Spot on mate, my Mrs was diagnosed years ago with endometriosis and she set about studying everything about cause, effect blah blah 

The thing that stuck with me was the amount of toxins in a woman’s body by about the age they have kids…..it’s mental !

Whater she found out must have worked because after a miscarriage and struggling to conceive (we was still in our 20s) 4 kids came along like busses ! Lol 

Yeah mate.Obviously as a bloke I never knew anything about what was in women's sanitary stuff and my missus said she never for years.Her and her sisters just used what their mum and school nurses taught them.But now we know all we can do is try and educate our kids to do the correct thing for their health.

• Like 1

It’s why I have an interest in the regenerative farming model, it’s basically organic except the word “Organic” has been hijacked and monetised and is basically paying a lot of money for a badge as a farmer/smallholder.

But regenerative put soil at the root (excuse the pun) of everything…..healthy soil, healthy plants, healthy grazing, healthy livestock, healthy food, healthy you !……..sounds so obvious and simple when you read it like that but we are a million miles away from that in modern farming systems…..as in, it’s not even a consideration !!

But there is a growing regenerative movement amongst proper commercial farmers and it’s a very, very positive step in the right direction on so many levels. 

• Like 3

For anyone with an interest in all of these things, this book is top class and a real eye opener…..really gets you thinking.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s why I have an interest in the regenerative farming model, it’s basically organic except the word “Organic” has been hijacked and monetised and is basically paying a lot of money for a badge as a farmer/smallholder.

But regenerative put soil at the root (excuse the pun) of everything…..healthy soil, healthy plants, healthy grazing, healthy livestock, healthy food, healthy you !……..sounds so obvious and simple when you read it like that but we are a million miles away from that in modern farming systems…..as in, it’s not even a consideration !!

But there is a growing regenerative movement amongst proper commercial farmers and it’s a very, very positive step in the right direction on so many levels. 

Good man J.Ive worked around and know enough farmers to realise that 9 times out of 10 organic is just something to print on packaging to charge extra money for a product that isn't quite what the consumer thinks they are getting.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Good man J.Ive worked around and know enough farmers to realise that 9 times out of 10 organic is just something to print on packaging to charge extra money for a product that isn't quite what the consumer thinks they are getting.

A lad who used to be on here is a farm manager and a real exponent of regenerative, he has been travelling all over the world finding out about different regenerative systems, keeps a rare breed of cattle, employs mob grazing and regenerative systems on his farm……he is really forging a path in the U.K. for it.

Top lad and really making a difference. 

• Like 2

It's only a matter of time until regenerative is licensed though as if someone can make money out it they will. I think it's mccain chips that laughably claim to use regenerative grown spuds. Of course they don't and potatoes is one of the most damaging crops for the soil.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, WILF said:

An all em tractors running add blue dribbling that shit all over 

6 hours ago, downsouth said:

I make you right mate.About 5 years back I developed a skin condition on my chest and stomach which was finally diagnosed as a type of psoriasis.The next couple of years I was prescribed all sorts of creams and potions but nothing worked.Then I met my now missus who started getting on my case about what hygiene products I used and the ammount of dangerous shit they put in them and we then stick all over our bodies.She got me using African black soap to shower and moisturising afterward with natural cocoa butter and using a deodorant made from bamboo and containing no aluminium which 99%of deodorants use and within 6 months it completely cleared up.Its also funny that at 51 she looks a good 15 years younger that all my mates birds that are younger than her.She says don't believe the old saying black don't crack it's just because she doesn't cover herself in stuff that basically poisons us and kills our skin.She also got on my case about the products I bought for my daughter for when it's her time of the month and got her stuff made from bamboo and showed me how all the off the shelf stuff that women have been using for years contain bleach and chlorine among other nasties.Its shocking the amount of shit that these companies are allowed to sell us which is actually poisoning us.

My Mrs exactly the same mate...never uses all that crap...even toothpaste is natural stuff...and same 43...looks a good 10 year younger 

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

My Mrs exactly the same mate...never uses all that crap...even toothpaste is natural stuff...and same 43...looks a good 10 year younger 

Oh yeah she's got us on that as well.Brushing our teeth with toothpaste made from charcoal,baking powder,leaves and shit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1