Am I missing summat 😇

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The staffy

Omg you lot😅 Have been reading for a while and I get to understand salukis are thick can't run fast etc etc. . I kept lurchers fifty years would not own another as big game and doubling up i

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, juckler123 said:

How old are you and how many years running beasts 🤔

Don't tell me with your reply I can guess 😇

A better question would be how many deer has someone taken in total? Because a person can run 2 or 3 a year for 30 years and still no very little about them

1 minute ago, Deerhunter1 said:

A better question would be how many deer has someone taken in total? Because a person can run 2 or 3 a year for 30 years and still no very little about them

Behave 40 quid a piece in 74 when that was twice the wage at the pit and didn't retire till 2001 on all local estates I hope you catch as many that are saleable MR DEERHUNTER 😇😇😇😇

1 minute ago, juckler123 said:

Behave 40 quid a piece in 74 when that was twice the wage at the pit and didn't retire till 2001 on all local estates I hope you catch as many that are saleable MR DEERHUNTER 😇😇😇😇

I give up you’re boring me now, can’t see the sense in debating with someone who’s so serious about deer they keep pure Salukis 

• Haha 1

In my hunting days, I've taken the lives of numerous deer, but interestingly, the larger Fallow Buck and majestic Red Deer Stags never graced my dinner table. Despite my attempts, and the inevitable obligation that comes with hunting, these formidable creatures remained elusive. The truth is, my dogs struggled to contend with them, except for the occasional success, often influenced by a stroke of luck or the hindrance of an obstacle. The hard truth of those times was that these magnificent beings were beyond my dogs' capabilities, and that's the end of the tale.

For those who make the conscious choice to pursue these creatures, it's a personal decision. As the saying goes, "what any man chooses to do with his jukels is entirely a matter for his own conscience." Everyone walks their own path in the realm of hunting, each decision leaving its mark on the hunter's conscience.

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Get ya dogs up quick x

1 minute ago, Deerhunter1 said:

I give up you’re boring me now, can’t see the sense in debating with someone who’s so serious about deer they keep pure Salukis 

When you get to 65 will you be out carrying big game I bet you don't last five years that's about the norm..

And thanks for your input 😎😇🤣

3 minutes ago, juckler123 said:

When you get to 65 will you be out carrying big game I bet you don't last five years that's about the norm..

And thanks for your input 😎😇🤣

Didn't always have salukis ya plank I kept lurchers for everything till I got too old to run 🤣

pipie-1-1-1.jpg

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, juckler123 said:

If that's true that's pretty sad on a forum many are reading as truth I hope that's not the case 😇

Jukler mr blackie been pulling my leg for years now again I pull his don’t read into it too much I keep whippets and mc raghead will tell you they can’t do this that n tother and he’s serious maybe right hel never know sitting round his twareg campfire chewing McDonald’s 😎

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1
Just now, green lurchers said:

Jukler mr blackie been pulling my leg for years now again I pull his don’t read into too much of it I keep whippets and mc raghead will tell you they can’t do this that n tother and he’s serious maybe right hel never know sitting round his twareg campfire chewing McDonald’s 😎

Best hound I ever owned for feeding me at a time I needed her was a whippet so I hear ya bud one million percent 👍

• Like 1