Am I missing summat ๐Ÿ˜‡

5 minutes ago, juckler123 said:

Deerhunter the man ๐Ÿ˜‡Lol you ever hunted the midlands lad I've done both and they are by far and our midlands reds make those Scottish look like roe FFS behave ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿคฃ

English reds are bigger than Scottish reds, thatโ€™s a fact.

But Scottish reds are bigger than English fallow, when it was legal to do so Iโ€™ve had both species north & south of the border. Had fallow in midlands and southern English counties, you might get the odd mature fallow buck thatโ€™s bigger than a Scottish red hind but in general Scottish reds are considerably bigger than English fallow.

And anyone thatโ€™s done any amount of deer knows those Salukis you keep are no real threat to either species bar the odd weak fallow or fence bouncer

Edited by Deerhunter1

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The staffy

Omg you lot๐Ÿ˜… Have been reading for a while and I get to understand salukis are thick can't run fast etc etc. . I kept lurchers fifty years would not own another as big game and doubling up i

Posted Images

Couple of lads off here been out with me lamping off here blackie is 1 igz is the other my cock measuring days are done with dogs mate just do what I do and that's it don't worry about any body elseย 

4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

20231001_171307.jpg.28ba78e43b2f102df7bb4678ff518f0d.jpg

Thanks Blackie a lot like I see local out of Bear etcย 

I suppose you have heard of them.if not no matter it's a type I like but you say no Wheaton in there so how's it bred and again thank you it's good to see lads hounds that's conversating ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Respect to ya !!

Edited by juckler123
1 minute ago, juckler123 said:

Thanks Blackie a lot like I see local out of Bear etcย 

I suppose you have heard of them.if not no matter it's a type I like but you say no Wheaton in there so how's it bred and againg thank you it's good to see lads hounds that's conversating ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Respect to ya !!

Beddy greyhound from an ancient line

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

English reds are bigger than Scottish reds, thatโ€™s a fact.

But Scottish reds are bigger than English fallow, when it was legal to do so Iโ€™ve had both species north & south of the border. Had fallow in midlands and southern English counties, you might get the odd mature fallow buck thatโ€™s bigger than a Scottish red hind but in general Scottish reds are considerably bigger than English fallow.

And anyone thatโ€™s done any amount of deer knows those Salukis you keep are no real threat to either species bar the odd weak fallow or fence bouncer

Did I say they were ๐Ÿ˜‡

I lived off deer for 25 years on estates you will never run on now ๐Ÿ˜‡

And no Scottish reds aren't bigger than our fallow as many know but you know better I'm sure ๐Ÿ˜„

1 minute ago, juckler123 said:

Did I say they were ๐Ÿ˜‡

I lived off deer for 25 years on estates you will never run on now ๐Ÿ˜‡

And no Scottish reds aren't bigger than our fallow as many know but you know better I'm sure ๐Ÿ˜„

Well I have had ย both so thought I was in a position to compare them but obviously not, a stranger on the internet has told me Iโ€™m wrong so I must beย 

• Haha 1
Just now, Deerhunter1 said:

Well I have had ย both so thought I was in a position to compare them but obviously not, a stranger on the internet has told me Iโ€™m wrong so I must beย 

How old are you and how many years running beasts ๐Ÿค”

ย 

Don't tell me with your reply I can guess ๐Ÿ˜‡