Am I missing summat 😇

1 minute ago, Penda said:

No il rent 1 for a while be alrite or I might just live in a cave either way I'm gonna get there 

Camp anywhere you want up here mate kinda…. Nice place the west coast to doss about with a rod 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The staffy

Omg you lot😅 Have been reading for a while and I get to understand salukis are thick can't run fast etc etc. . I kept lurchers fifty years would not own another as big game and doubling up i

Posted Images

Just now, jackthelad said:

Camp anywhere you want up here mate kinda…. Nice place the west coast to doss about with a rod 

On a serious note I've always wanted to go Scotland  mooching about sight seeing etc so I'm hoping to get up them ends see what its all about 

3 minutes ago, Penda said:

On a serious note I've always wanted to go Scotland  mooching about sight seeing etc so I'm hoping to get up them ends see what its all about 

Strangers force feed u up them ends bruh it's amazing concept

4 minutes ago, Penda said:

Nc500 mate but after the silly season honestly the west coasts wer you want to go miss the east it’s pish…. Plenty free fishing up and down