Am I missing summat ๐Ÿ˜‡

Omg you lot๐Ÿ˜…

Have been reading for a while and I get to understand salukis are thick can't run fast etc etc. .

I kept lurchers fifty years would not own another as big game and doubling up is not my thing do you you think this hound is slow ๐Ÿคฃ

I grew up with idiots with running dogs is this how it ends ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…ย 

0_IMG_20190910_133911130~3.jpg

• Like 7

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The staffy

Omg you lot๐Ÿ˜… Have been reading for a while and I get to understand salukis are thick can't run fast etc etc. . I kept lurchers fifty years would not own another as big game and doubling up i

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

If you think you have to double up to take big game then youโ€™ve just seen poor dogs

mate how many can you run in a night with a single bull x lol tongues out afte half a runย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
20 hours ago, juckler123 said:

Omg you lot๐Ÿ˜…

Have been reading for a while and I get to understand salukis are thick can't run fast etc etc.ย 

ย 

ย 

Salukis (and their hybrid cousins), sure ain't thick,...I've seen some real smart ones....

These ancient hounds just think a tad differently to other canines,...different, but certainly not stupid,. or as many would have us believe,..intractable๐Ÿ™„

ย 

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, OldPhil said:

Salukis (and their hybrid cousins), sure ain't thick,...I've seen some real smart ones....

These ancient hounds just think a tad differently to other canines,...different, but certainly not stupid,. or as many would have us believe,..intractable๐Ÿ™„

Feb 2011 Hares Pewsey 096.jpg

I think people confuse intelligence with obedience. Iโ€™ve had a few coursing dogs and they been very intelligent. Great hunting brains. Mine have been obedient too, but I put the hours in, and donโ€™t take shortcutsโ€ฆ or buy adult dogs either.ย 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Not really, saw a good few lurchers with bull blood in the mix but not many straight bull x greyhounds

90s early 2000s there were everywhere always in 2s lol

5 hours ago, juckler123 said:

Omg you lot๐Ÿ˜…

Have been reading for a while and I get to understand salukis are thick can't run fast etc etc. .

I kept lurchers fifty years would not own another as big game and doubling up is not my thing do you you think this hound is slow ๐Ÿคฃ

I grew up with idiots with running dogs is this how it ends ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…ย 

0_IMG_20190910_133911130~3.jpg

Dogs looking well jucks ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1
On 30/01/2024 at 17:33, Deerhunter1 said:

If you think you have to double up to take big game then youโ€™ve just seen poor dogs

No I've seen many idiots not double up on reds and fallow stagsย ย ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by juckler123