On 27/01/2024 at 11:51, OldPhil said:

True words,...same as them poor old Dinasaurs,..adapt, accept change,... or become extinct....😳

However,.moving forwards and changing your lifestyle, doesn't always have to be a bad thing....

Still love the dogs, and really enjoy seeing my mates jukels, but the passion for the hunt has diminished.

PHL_6276.JPG

That was a memorable day Phil...Wish old Doris looked liked that these days.

ATB 

Vin

IMG_0287 (2).jpeg

• Like 9

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morty, a filth generation lamper he tracked 7 cwd and a munty single handed during the day in January. Not to bad considering it was his first daytime jaunt out.   

Another of Maurice, tracked this and put it on the deck single handed in the middle of a field without the aid of fence or ditch, we got there it saw us panicked and full of adrenaline it managed to g

More tracking for the shooting clowns 

Posted Images

On 27/01/2024 at 11:51, OldPhil said:

True words,...same as them poor old Dinasaurs,..adapt, accept change,... or become extinct....😳

However,.moving forwards and changing your lifestyle, doesn't always have to be a bad thing....

Still love the dogs, and really enjoy seeing my mates jukels, but the passion for the hunt has diminished.

PHL_6276.JPG

Good picture 

• Like 1

Some amazing pictures taken these days with the digital cameras, great captures lol

I work whippets has taken some great action stuff of his whippets in action 👍

Darcy down the beam night photos very impressive also 

19 hours ago, green lurchers said:

That works 👍

getting a taste the little whippet thanks to the big dogs lol 7C56E665-948C-483C-84BB-E3DCE13ED3E7.png.79cf58f787e453465cb83c7b6f00d68d.pngregardless of the whippet been the quickest sprinter lol it really ain’t a coursing bred smokes it off the start on the wet arable it’s not even close ffs lol 

like a ferrari racing a corsa over quarter mile lol 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

getting a taste the little whippet thanks to the big dogs lol 7C56E665-948C-483C-84BB-E3DCE13ED3E7.png.79cf58f787e453465cb83c7b6f00d68d.pngregardless of the whippet been the quickest sprinter lol it really ain’t a coursing bred smokes it off the start on the wet arable it’s not even close ffs lol 

Looks chancey 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

You been doing a bit of end of season doubling up? 

22 minutes ago, Penda said:

Looks chancey 

only young turning 1 i think just getting going had few rabbits get the right land daytime it’ll bend em it’s keen as out i like it 

• Like 1