• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morty, a filth generation lamper he tracked 7 cwd and a munty single handed during the day in January. Not to bad considering it was his first daytime jaunt out.   

Another of Maurice, tracked this and put it on the deck single handed in the middle of a field without the aid of fence or ditch, we got there it saw us panicked and full of adrenaline it managed to g

More tracking for the shooting clowns 

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Crack on me dogs having a rest from daytime lol ya know that game you dream of 

i’ll be out daytime few times this week i don’t have to worry about resting  me dog a month after 2 runs ffs lol

Edited by mC HULL
48 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

so the men that put greyhounds to the saluki did it for speed chart ? 

or was it done because some wanted a more aggressive style ? 

or did a lot did it because they never had access to saluki blood different to what they had ? 

Majority of times it was done to freshen blood by using either pure greyhound or pure saluki but the men up north used greyhound to make the dogs faster for field running rather than fens. 
that was said to me by one of the main names up north who did it himself.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bits n bobs said:

Majority of times it was done to freshen blood by using either pure greyhound or pure saluki but the men up north used greyhound to make the dogs faster for field running rather than fens. 
that was said to me by one of the main names up north who did it himself.

right you are mate id disagree

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ll be out daytime few times this week i don’t have to worry about testing me dog a month after 2 runs ffs lol

Ya dopey lead eyed egit little dog runs more daytime in season than ya slop leveret killers  could dream of  lol if you got somut real handy then do wat plenty have done and put it on show go get it tested up n down the country run it up against others tidy sorts when u done that gimme shout. I might listen. You can be king of ya slop pond but unless you run hills and wheat it’s all just bravado and assumptions  from ya lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
46 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

You said saluki would add speed to a WHIPPET NON PED ! 
Go back and read what you said !

Dont be moving the goal posts. 
Just admit what you said, it’s there for everyone to see, I’ll be generous and maybe you made a mistake, but don’t take me for a fool or I’ll stop your pocket money and put you on the naughty step ! LOL !

Cheers.

there wouldn’t be out in it top speed between a sal and non ped or coursing bred i know what order the best killers would be running daytime chart lol 

just looked back i was right lol 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Ya dopey lead eyed egit little dog runs more daytime in season than ya slop leveret killers  could dream of  lol 

round and round ya living room chasing its tail ? 

lol

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

The point I’m making to the naughty boy in class is it don’t matter and you can’t generalise.  Slating others dogs  or breed types isn’t the way but I’m used to his take on whippets. It bothers me not as he knows more than anyone. Bitch I bred yrs ago was run with deer x  matey wouldn’t have kept her if she didn’t do her job  regular over the yrs  savage little bitch like her dam n sire  

D20FEF93-BBB5-427E-BAEE-5BC0A8EDF75F.jpeg

some greyhound to the whippet and bingo lol

is that grass?lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Back on topic, lamping.

The old deer cross at about ten years old;

8AD00204-A0A3-41AC-A992-CB1AE4B36BBD.jpeg.5d9ef555d4549fe80804c5ac4a82ae3c.jpeg

4D5A6C02-7E89-4BC2-972F-2E4AE7DF3A85.jpeg.91cbc5c20ed83054c6e8a6e8d9c96016.jpeg

Even mC’s dogs wouldn’t catch the fabled six legged Northumbrian hare !

ACC26881-3F34-453F-973E-77B4F93F3878.jpeg.5e93a8659ec6f692ad3c23f73456c6b7.jpeg

Cheers.

cracking pics chart