Shipping containers

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Most will Charge you...better off cutting them up and weighing it yourself 👍

......wait your scrap yards .....will charge ...you ...for the scrap you bring ...... Did I get that right ?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where are the rust holes in them.Normally they get them in the roof,I do quite a bit of work for a mate who puts up agricultural buildings and weve put new roofs and even cladded walls on quite a few

My bar... Basically a converted shipping container, plus I cut a hole out the back and added an extra bar... if you are handy enough they are very versatile, they give you a base to work from...

Goes straight in the business account now, shit ain't it!  Used to love an after work piss up on scrap money...lol

Posted Images

Just now, Wolfdog91 said:

......wait your scrap yards .....will charge ...you ...for the scrap you bring ...... Did I get that right ?

Knock money of the price if they collect or give you a skip)bin to fill...you take it in...they pay you the full amount mate😁DSC00773.JPG.6ff24652320608b967f34d9693cf8deb.JPG

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Knock money of the price if they collect or give you a skip)bin to fill...you take it in...they pay you the full amount mate😁DSC00773.JPG.6ff24652320608b967f34d9693cf8deb.JPG

Aaahhh ok , shit man I was about to say🤣

Just now, Wolfdog91 said:

Aaahhh ok , shit man I was about to say🤣

Not quite that bad here yet mate...even with them going out of their way to make it difficult....you can still earn a good living tatting for Scrap Metal 😁👍

16 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I don't get charged for Skips Sean, not heard of that to be honest...scrapping cars on a low loader maybe... might be different areas..

We've done around 15t scrap off the bog refurb we're on, getting 180t for the old cast gutters and 200t for iron/steel... delivering some ourselves and some in skips

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

most places pay you with a cheque.🙈...so theres a paper trail for the taxman😭...

Goes straight in the business account now, shit ain't it! 

Used to love an after work piss up on scrap money...lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Goes straight in the business account now, shit ain't it! 

Used to love an after work piss up on scrap money...lol

Madness how the government think they are doing good getting the extra tax revenue....they haven't got the brains to realise that all our cash jobs went straight back into the economy 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Madness how the government think they are doing good getting the extra tax revenue....they haven't got the brains to realise that all our cash jobs went straight back into the economy 

Probably more to do with the many who were signing on, but yeah itsa pisser for those of us who just got the occasional touch. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, kanny said:

Probably more to do with the many who were signing on, but yeah itsa pisser for those of us who just got the occasional touch. 

It was about reducing the theft from pikeys. I had scrap money from jobs this year gone but someone in a company vehicle weighs it in go into their account they make a withdrawal and split it.

• Like 1