Covid Vaccine not to blame??

1 minute ago, Pewit said:

We want stats not headlines mate.

And even if there is a rise, can you accept the possibility that it may be due to a combination of things, virus included?

that the joys of having a brain you look at things and make your own mind up 

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If nuclear mate will be eating f**k all, if not anything from farm animals to insects and hedgerow veg not a problem, boat life’s great wish I’d done it years ago to be honest mate, makes you realise

Those of you who took the jab had your reasons...those of us who didn't,had our reasons...the truth will come out eventually and like the saying goes...make your bed...and you have to lay in it....tim

Self sufficient and ready to go at a moments notice, it’s been coming for years and the final stages are already in motion, just agreed a sale on my house which will be my final link to the real world

Posted Images

Just now, tank34 said:

Pewit more people was jabbed more money was made , covid was about control an making money, remember you could not go to care homes or hospital to see family dieing but could got to pub an be home for 10 you be fine 🤣🤣🤣 lots people say only got jabs so could go on holiday 

imagine the iq of someone that lets you test an experimental drug on them and says you have to or ya can’t go on holiday and going and having it lol 

have they got you living that bad doing work you hate that your that desperate for 2 weeks a sun ?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Pewit more people was jabbed more money was made , covid was about control an making money, remember you could not go to care homes or hospital to see family dieing but could got to pub an be home for 10 you be fine 🤣🤣🤣 lots people say only got jabs so could go on holiday 

That was the disgusting side of lockdown, I agree. I can see the theory in it but they overlooked the emotional side of things, people have the right to be angry about that.

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

read up on what ? What catchment / group is that taken from ? 

there’s this thing called google it’s a search engine if you type in what you want to know in the bar at the top it will bring up things for you to read on the matter 

thank me later lol

Just going around in circles lads don't see the point in arguing about it anymore we will all have different opinions on the subject which is now in the past and lessons will have been learned which ever side you was on .

• Like 1

“It beggars belief, but I still sometimes hear people claim that waves of young athletes have died suddenly after being vaccinated. It is a pervasive hoax and still repeated by people to express doubts about the safety of the COVID-19 vaccines. Fortunately, we don’t have to speculate about whether young athletes are dying or not. We can simply check.”

“More important, the incidence of sudden cardiac death among athletes has gone down over the past 20 years. It has not been increasing and there was no spike in cases after the introduction of the vaccine.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

Just going around in circles lads don't see the point in arguing about it anymore we will all have different opinions on the subject which is now in the past and lessons will have been learned which ever side you was on .

it’s after we’re you see what the results are and they want you to forget it not talk about it 

if  it was a success they would be shouting from the rooftops about the vaccine 

• Like 1

“It beggars belief, but I still sometimes hear people claim that waves of young athletes have died suddenly after being vaccinated. It is a pervasive hoax and still repeated by people to express doubts about the safety of the COVID-19 vaccines. Fortunately, we don’t have to speculate about whether young athletes are dying or not. We can simply check.”

“More important, the incidence of sudden cardiac death among athletes has gone down over the past 20 years. It has not been increasing and there was no spike in cases after the introduction of the vaccine.”

you have found what you wanted mate well done it was easy enough wasn’t it 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

there’s this thing called google it’s a search engine if you type in what you want to know in the bar at the top it will bring up things for you to read on the matter 

thank me later lol

Pedantic and sadly atypical of the typical truther . 

facts don’t lie 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i should a put yes that’s the joys of having a brain

So we agree, if there has been a rise it will due to a combination of things, vaccine, virus, NHS restrictions, etc.

This is my favourite 

“I think those links are completely false information,” said Jonathan Drezner, MD (UW Medicine Center for Sports Cardiology, Seattle), editor-in-chief of the British Journal of Sports Medicine. “Many of those cases have other diagnosed conditions and even occurred before the pandemic started—so there’s nothing to this.”

Drezner works with the National Center for Catastrophic Sport Injury Research, which aims to monitor all cases of sudden cardiac arrest and death among competitive athletes from middle school up through the professional level, and he said “I am not aware of any COVID-19 vaccine-related athletic death that’s occurred.”

kinda sums that up nicely wouldn’t you think 

I dont beleive that for one second mate,an it's just not athletes,alot of people have been dropping live on air including recently a CNN or MSNBC anchor who that day was interviewing an "antivaxxer" that we all know.

The anchor was mocking the man saying what so I'm going to die in the next three years because of the jab,smirking,an the man said il keep an eye on you next three years,the anchor dropped dead that night

• Like 1