Covid Vaccine not to blame??

Just now, Pewit said:

For, that kid who I mentioned that's on YouTube, and I've read about more well before the pandemic.

i can’t remember him 

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If nuclear mate will be eating f**k all, if not anything from farm animals to insects and hedgerow veg not a problem, boat life’s great wish I’d done it years ago to be honest mate, makes you realise

Those of you who took the jab had your reasons...those of us who didn't,had our reasons...the truth will come out eventually and like the saying goes...make your bed...and you have to lay in it....tim

Self sufficient and ready to go at a moments notice, it’s been coming for years and the final stages are already in motion, just agreed a sale on my house which will be my final link to the real world

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Pewit said:

White lion bar.

Nowhere did I state once that I know the names of the scientists.

Backwardsandbeyond strikes again.

Your post...not mine👍

Scientists that don't have names then!lol

Screenshot_20240720-110032~2.png

• Confused 1
2 minutes ago, Backandbeyond said:

Your post...not mine👍

Scientists that don't have names then!lol

Screenshot_20240720-110032~2.png

So, you point out where I said I know the names of these scientists in my post? 

You're trying too hard here mate. Lol

Edited by Pewit
3 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I don't know the kid but that video has been on YouTube for donkeys years.

You don't know much do you mate!lol 😂 

They'll be a new vaccine out soon mate for some new made up virus...be free too, right up your street 👍

• Haha 1
Just now, Backandbeyond said:

You don't know much do you mate!lol 😂 

They'll be a new vaccine out soon mate for some new made up virus...be free too, right up your street 👍

I know you have just tried lying and made yourself look a pleb. Lol

Do you have kids, if so, why did you allow them to get jabbed for all those made up viruses in existence.

This is the mentality people like you have. 

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, Pewit said:

I know you have just tried lying and made yourself look a pleb. Lol

Do you have kids, if so, why did you allow them to get jabbed for all those made up viruses in existence.

This is the mentality people like you have. 

It's like trying to hold a conversation with someone with the brain of a 5 year old!😂

Time for bed mate, you've been up too long playing keyboard warrior. Have a glass of milk and get some sleep, your handlers will be proud of your efforts so far, that's a good lad 😴 

• Like 1
Just now, Backandbeyond said:

It's like trying to hold a conversation with someone with the brain of a 5 year old!😂

Time for bed mate, you've been up too long playing keyboard warrior. Have a glass of milk and get some sleep, your handlers will be proud of your efforts so far, that's a good lad 😴 

You should stop being such a childish c**t then.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I ain't got time for sleep.

You'll need to make time for it mate, especially with all the effort your putting in to wind everyone up on here, you must be exhausted! Definitely want to ease up on things, it's taking its toll on you 👍

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Backandbeyond said:

You'll need to make time for it mate, especially with all the effort your putting in to wind everyone up on here, you must be exhausted! Definitely want to ease up on things, it's taking its toll on you 👍

I'm sorry that logic has triggered you, my thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I'm sorry that logic has triggered you, my thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

You still awake? Thought you were off for a rest to recharge your batteries. It'll do you a world of good. If I say it's on Dr's orders will that make it easier for you! Lol