Covid Vaccine not to blame??

4 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I can't believe it's still getting talked about on here, who actually talks about it in the real world, it must be two years at least since it was a topic lol.

To me it's just a childish dig at people who took the vaccine, a "look at me, I never rolled the sleeve up and I'm alive." Do people want a pat on the back for it? Lol

I never took any vaccine but I'm not ignorant enough to deny it has been a life saver for many, many people.

i know one died they put it down to covid but she was old  had fallen and had sepsis 

i know 5 people issues since having the vaccine so i know people who still talk about it heart issues and 2 pals be dead soon before 40 both with germ cell cancer that has riddled them real quick i know cancers happen but you see that look it up and see people talking of turbo cancers it has you thinking 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 2

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If nuclear mate will be eating f**k all, if not anything from farm animals to insects and hedgerow veg not a problem, boat life’s great wish I’d done it years ago to be honest mate, makes you realise

Those of you who took the jab had your reasons...those of us who didn't,had our reasons...the truth will come out eventually and like the saying goes...make your bed...and you have to lay in it....tim

Self sufficient and ready to go at a moments notice, it’s been coming for years and the final stages are already in motion, just agreed a sale on my house which will be my final link to the real world

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I can't believe it's still getting talked about on here, who actually talks about it in the real world, it must be two years at least since it was a topic lol.

To me it's just a childish dig at people who took the vaccine, a "look at me, I never rolled the sleeve up and I'm alive." Do people want a pat on the back for it? Lol

I never took any vaccine but I'm not ignorant enough to deny it has been a life saver for many, many people.

The next global virus is just around the corner they will start ramping it up the end of this month/ the start of next month ..... you will have plenty to discuss about then 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

The next global virus is just around the corner they will start ramping it up the end of this month/ the start of next month ..... you will have plenty to discuss about then 😁

yep changes politics in a massive way doesn’t it as we seen with covid

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Another diamond here, I believe millions have died from the virus, yes. Take it you don't believe millions died from the plague, from malaria, TB, the Spanish Flu, etc, all just a conspiracy. Lol

Plenty of old photos/pictures to back them up...but not one photo of any mass deaths/ piles of bodies related to covid?🤔

Someone drops a bomb or a mass shooting anywhere in the world these days...and theres instantly pictures everywhere...whats the craic with covid then lad?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
20 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you need to get out more 

He was scared to go in the garden and pick up the kebab meat shit for six months when they told him to stay indoors he ain’t going nowhere lol

• Haha 6
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

He was scared to go in the garden and pick up the kebab meat shit for six months when they told him to stay indoors he ain’t going nowhere lol

Says the man that bought a raft and tried to escape to the North Sea but didn't have the brains to undock. Lol

14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

yep changes politics in a massive way doesn’t it as we seen with covid

Now I’m not agreeing or disagreeing with that statement and certainly not having a go, I’m genuinely interested in how covid has changed politics in a “massive” way.

In the UK we continue to alternate between the legacy parties, Labour and Conservative. 
In the US, it’s still a two party state, alternating between the Republicans and Democrats.

In Europe, yes, there has been a rise in Right Wing populist parties, but none of them have made the major break through , apart from maybe Hungary and to a lesser extent , Italy.

So, as the Who song goes; “ here comes the new boss; same as the old boss “ !

The draconian laws that the UK brought in during the pandemic aren’t in force now and no longer have any affect on my life.

As I said, I’m genuinely interested, and would honestly like to hear your views.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Now I’m not agreeing or disagreeing with that statement and certainly not having a go, I’m genuinely interested in how covid has changed politics in a “massive” way.

In the UK we continue to alternate between the legacy parties, Labour and Conservative. 
In the US, it’s still a two party state, alternating between the Republicans and Democrats.

In Europe, yes, there has been a rise in Right Wing populist parties, but none of them have made the major break through , apart from maybe Hungary and to a lesser extent , Italy.

So, as the Who song goes; “ here comes the new boss; same as the old boss “ !

Tje draconian laws that the UK brought in during the pandemic aren’t in force now and no longer have any affect on my life.

As I said, I’m genuinely interested, and would honestly like to hear your views.

Cheers.

i think it massively benefited biden and the left 

trimp would still be in power 

7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Plenty of old photos/pictures to back them up...but not one photo of any mass deaths/ piles of bodies related to covid?🤔

Someone drops a bomb or a mass shooting anywhere in the world these days...and theres instantly pictures everywhere...whats the craic with covid then lad?

I don't think that disproves anything, you don't see doctors pulling their iPhone out for proof of death.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Pewit said:

Another diamond here, I believe millions have died from the virus, yes. Take it you don't believe millions died from the plague, from malaria, TB, the Spanish Flu, etc, all just a conspiracy. Lol

But strangely enough no one died from the flu.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Very very very low,why was that mate?

Lockdown, social distancing, stricter hygiene measures, all had a bigger impact because the flu is less transmissible, why would you say that mate?

• Haha 1