Covid Vaccine not to blame??

See their pushing the shingles vaccine now. I got shingles about 5 years ago and felt shite and it took best part of a month to clear up but no way would I have a vaccine for it and part of that's down to how the establishment conned and put pressure with threats of loosing your job and not being able to travel with the covid jab. 

• Like 8

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If nuclear mate will be eating f**k all, if not anything from farm animals to insects and hedgerow veg not a problem, boat life’s great wish I’d done it years ago to be honest mate, makes you realise

Those of you who took the jab had your reasons...those of us who didn't,had our reasons...the truth will come out eventually and like the saying goes...make your bed...and you have to lay in it....tim

Self sufficient and ready to go at a moments notice, it’s been coming for years and the final stages are already in motion, just agreed a sale on my house which will be my final link to the real world

Posted Images

On 12/06/2024 at 05:39, tatsblisters said:

See their pushing the shingles vaccine now. I got shingles about 5 years ago and felt shite and it took best part of a month to clear up but no way would I have a vaccine for it and part of that's down to how the establishment conned and put pressure with threats of loosing your job and not being able to travel with the covid jab. 

You have had shingles so have I so our body’s can cope no need for a jab same as bird flu it has only mutated to a handful of people who spent there  lives round birds people need to have faith in themselves and stop looking to the people rinsing them for answers to problems those people have created all goes back to the sheep the Shepard and the wolf every time and the more governments fear they are loosing control the more they will scare you into submission and if that don’t work out get ready for war as the trump card to bring everyone back to the flock it’s so f***ing predictable it’s embarrassing we are still on the same roundabout it was the church and religion that drew up the model now carried out by governments 

• Like 3

I dont think the church,has had any hold over the people for the last 250 yrs...man is a cnut,and only do these things for their own means...you will always have the shepherds....and the sheep will follow ...its time folks woke up,and the penny dropped...the governments of this world see us as cattle....

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

You have had shingles so have I so our body’s can cope no need for a jab same as bird flu it has only mutated to a handful of people who spent there  lives round birds people need to have faith in themselves and stop looking to the people rinsing them for answers to problems those people have created all goes back to the sheep the Shepard and the wolf every time and the more governments fear they are loosing control the more they will scare you into submission and if that don’t work out get ready for war as the trump card to bring everyone back to the flock it’s so f***ing predictable it’s embarrassing we are still on the same roundabout it was the church and religion that drew up the model now carried out by governments 

Bird flu is already rife here in the uk spreading rapidly think I’ve had it myself just another Covid like symptoms …. Matter of time before they pull the lockdown card once it’s spread to enough people and if the people revolt like I expect they would they will then activate full scale world war scenario  ….. must be the US elections coming up again eh haha 

Just watched Russel brand...discussing piers Morgan and candace owens recent chat ...where she makes him look a clown...about his hard stance that everyone should of been jabbed...

But fir me reading the comments underneath is the big one....the countless story's of people loosing loved ones to this jab...one in particular caught my eye..

A woman lost her grandmother 5 days after having the jab...the grandfather had a stroke the same day...but survived a year...and her auntie died 6 days after the jab aged 46

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, tatsblisters said:

If there is ever a real pandemic we will be feked as no one will believe it due to the garbage we were told about covid by the establishment and main stream media.

How many million died mate, it was a real pandemic.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Pewit said:

How many million died mate, it was a real pandemic.

Stop it, it’s to early in the day for your drivel your not drinking shandy already are you 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Stop it, it’s to early in the day for your drivel your not drinking shandy already are you 

7 million, don't tell me, all made up, some boy you are. Lol