Boots,Bear & Rose..

17 hours ago, FUJI said:

Abi & Razor on the first pic, parents to Boots & grandparents to Bear & Rose..Boots as a pup next up..then us day walking..& lastly us two out on the lamp..

2021-03-03-147.jpg

2021-03-03-96.jpg

2021-03-03-157.jpg

2021-03-03-122.jpg

Sure I remember. That night if itโ€™s pic and place I think it is ?atb taff

• Like 1

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was how Bear was every single day for a month after breaking his neck then another pic of him as he is now,I never went to bed for 30 day's,I turned him over every 2 hours to prevent him getting

Here's Boots on one of the many occasions I've worked him until almost his last breath,the dog has no quit in him,Bear & Rose his pups are exactly the same,all these dog's would lay their life on

Hope everyone has had a decent season running their dogs ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ..another one comes to an end & that's about it for my old mongrel Boots too,he's let me know the past 4 or 5 trip's out he's had enough

Posted Images

1 hour ago, taffey said:

Sure I remember. That night if itโ€™s pic and place I think it is ?atb taff

Bottom two pics are over on your ground Taff ๐Ÿ˜ hope all you lot are keeping good?ย 

This bitch Bell is the great grandmother to Bear & Rose as it's the dam to Tan the fawn bitch I posted a couple of pics of a few posts back,she was mated to a 3/4 Greyhound 1/4 Bull called Hammer who was out of a well known dog around these parts called Remus. Obviously Boots is coursing bred,some of the dog's in his makeup are also pictured below..his sire Razor ,then his sire Buddy to the right on this image,Razors dam Kim next,then Buddy's sire & dam Charlie & Foxy followed by Kim's sire Smokey & her dam Dancer & when Razor was put to Abi (3/4 Grey x 1/4 Saluki) came my Boots.

IMG_20210507_234148.jpg

2021-03-03-81.jpg

2021-03-03-74.jpg

2021-03-03-120.jpg

2021-03-03-174.jpg

2021-03-03-104.jpg

2021-03-03-154.jpg

2021-03-03-100.jpg

2021-03-03-166.jpg

• Like 10
55 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Bottom two pics are over on your ground Taff ๐Ÿ˜ hope all you lot are keeping good?ย 

All good here Andy joined the grandad club now as well a grandson so hopefully another member of our small pack if he allowed lol with these ridiculous laws regarding hunting wit dogs etc hopefully I get over for a wander about in winter got my little van kitted out nicely for camping wit dog etc Atb taffย 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, FUJI said:

This bitch Bell is the great grandmother to Bear & Rose as it's the dam to Tan the fawn bitch I posted a couple of pics of a few posts back,she was mated to a 3/4 Greyhound 1/4 Bull called Hammer who was out of a well known dog around these parts called Remus. Obviously Boots is coursing bred,some of the dog's in his makeup are also pictured below..his sire Razor ,then his sire Buddy to the right on this image,Razors dam Kim next,then Buddy's sire & dam Charlie & Foxy followed by Kim's sire Smokey & her dam Dancer & when Razor was put to Abi (3/4 Grey x 1/4 Saluki) came my Boots.

IMG_20210507_234148.jpg

2021-03-03-81.jpg

2021-03-03-74.jpg

2021-03-03-120.jpg

2021-03-03-174.jpg

2021-03-03-104.jpg

2021-03-03-154.jpg

2021-03-03-100.jpg

2021-03-03-166.jpg

I sure I remember that run airfield were shoot is ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, taffey said:

I sure I remember that run airfield were shoot is ?

Bad handling by the dog's owner Taff haha,I wasn't expecting one to lift when the dog clocked it..if I'm not imagining it I'm sure I lost two slip leads in that same field over the year's ..congrats to you guy's on joining the grandparents club matey,brilliant that is .I 'think' at the last headcount I have 7 grandkids,if I'm wrong I'm in deep water here ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปย 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Bad handling by the dog's owner Taff haha,I wasn't expecting one to lift when the dog clocked it..if I'm not imagining it I'm sure I lost two slip leads in that same field over the year's ..congrats to you guy's on joining the grandparents club matey,brilliant that is .I 'think' at the last headcount I have 7 grandkids,if I'm wrong I'm in deep water here ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปย 

7 Jesus Christ plenty of genes thereโ€™ to keep the line going for. Generations Atb taffย 

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, taffey said:

7 Jesus Christ plenty of genes thereโ€™ to keep the line going for. Generations Atb taffย 

Only one girl amongst them Taff,just hope they have more sense than me & don't ruin their lives messing on with mongrels 24/7 ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

• Like 1

Enjoy what's left of this bank holiday folk's,I'm off out for the rest of today..have a good un ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

ย 

Some do,some don't,some will,some won't,some can & some can't..that's just how it is when it comes to working dog's..all one can do is do their best & give their all in the upbringing of a running dog,at the end of the day it really is up to them..take care everyone ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

2021-03-03-151.jpg

• Like 9
On 27/05/2024 at 15:22, FUJI said:

Enjoy what's left of this bank holiday folk's,I'm off out for the rest of today..have a good un ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

ย 

Some do,some don't,some will,some won't,some can & some can't..that's just how it is when it comes to working dog's..all one can do is do their best & give their all in the upbringing of a running dog,at the end of the day it really is up to them..take care everyone ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

2021-03-03-151.jpg

Cracking picture mate. Winter hard graft with the dogs is some of the most rewarding and exhilarating of hunting.ย 

Any pictures of the dogs produced by Bella and the dog Hammer or is your bitch Rose one if I'm not getting my wires crossed? Cheersย 

On 26/05/2024 at 07:52, FUJI said:

Cheers matey,yeah I've lived here all my life buddy,I'll be 58 in a few weeks time so I've served a couple of life sentences in this neck of the woods hahaย 

There's worse places to serve life sentences! Please keep the stories coming ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

• Like 2
On 30/04/2024 at 18:43, FUJI said:

Bear this afternoon out on our wanders,not sure why the black & white pic looks like his back leg is moulting/mangy?.. as you can see in the colour one he isn't. He's came a long way since he broke his neck,unable to stand up let alone walk for over a month,to see him now is quite remarkable really,admittedly he's disabled but he doesn't let that affect him,a lovely dog that truly enjoys everyday that comes his way. I like him,I always have done.ย 

1714498201098-01.jpeg

1714498247336-01.jpeg

Cracking litter they are mate, that one of mine I should have called shadow, he runs but straight back after and literally is by my side all the time. Does all the jobs I've asked of him and has the best manners, shame his bloody half sister isn't the same. She is slowing down now but will hunt a line for days and disappear.ย  Can't really fault either of them, you certainly breed some good un'sย 

• Like 1