Boots,Bear & Rose..

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

That's one tidy looking lurcher mate good luck and all the best with her. 

She's a smart looking animal bud but it's the thickest,dumbest dog I've ever laid eyes on in 58 year's.. truthfully if it was with me I'd of killed it long ago,my Mrs has more patience than me of that there can be no doubt,one thing I will not put up with is thick, backward dog's,I don't expect them to be crufts obedience champions but I expect them to listen to me & do the simplest of tasks,this thing is a law until itself,like I said if I owned it I'm afraid it would be under the sod. Hopefully once it starts work it comes on,if not well my Mrs is in for 15 year's of torture haha 😂 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was how Bear was every single day for a month after breaking his neck then another pic of him as he is now,I never went to bed for 30 day's,I turned him over every 2 hours to prevent him getting

Here's Boots on one of the many occasions I've worked him until almost his last breath,the dog has no quit in him,Bear & Rose his pups are exactly the same,all these dog's would lay their life on

Hope everyone has had a decent season running their dogs 👍🏻 ..another one comes to an end & that's about it for my old mongrel Boots too,he's let me know the past 4 or 5 trip's out he's had enough

Posted Images

7 hours ago, FUJI said:

She's a smart looking animal bud but it's the thickest,dumbest dog I've ever laid eyes on in 58 year's.. truthfully if it was with me I'd of killed it long ago,my Mrs has more patience than me of that there can be no doubt,one thing I will not put up with is thick, backward dog's,I don't expect them to be crufts obedience champions but I expect them to listen to me & do the simplest of tasks,this thing is a law until itself,like I said if I owned it I'm afraid it would be under the sod. Hopefully once it starts work it comes on,if not well my Mrs is in for 15 year's of torture haha 😂 😂 

Hopefully she comes good in autumn.  Seen its dam work . She does what it says on the tin . Good luck 👍 

• Like 1
On 26/05/2024 at 17:00, FUJI said:

Couple of pups bred out of Boots from two different litters,black & tan dog is brother to Bear & Rose

Screenshot_2024-05-26-16-17-12-515_com.google.android.apps.photos-edit.jpg

Pair of very smart looking dogs there.

What were the bitches that boots was put to produce these dogs mate if you don't mind asking?👍 They look very capable.

Cheers 

• Like 1
On 29/06/2024 at 22:39, Backandbeyond said:

Pair of very smart looking dogs there.

What were the bitches that boots was put to produce these dogs mate if you don't mind asking?👍 They look very capable.

Cheers 

Black & tan dog is out of my son's 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull 'Roxy' ..she's been a very good animal,does all & everything in textbook fashion,the red dog is out of a Wheaton/Irish Terrier x Grey bitch back to a Minshaw dog,we had her all her life,she was called Fenn..

Roxy the black dog (dam of black & tan) & Fenn the white (dam to red dog)

IMG_20210603_103828.jpg

Canon 3833-02.jpeg

• Like 5

My Mrs pup this afternoon,I think this thing will catch pigeons so quick it is,time will tell no doubt 🧐 

1720204264076.JPG

• Like 6
53 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Black & tan dog is out of my son's 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull 'Roxy' ..she's been a very good animal,does all & everything in textbook fashion,the red dog is out of a Wheaton/Irish Terrier x Grey bitch back to a Minshaw dog,we had her all her life,she was called Fenn..

Roxy the black dog (dam of black & tan) & Fenn the white (dam to red dog)

IMG_20210603_103828.jpg

Canon 3833-02.jpeg

A smart and well put together bitch that mate very nice 👍 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Some good feet on it

Cheers matey,yeah one thing about the dog is that it has great feet on it..

1717777694780.JPG

• Like 1

A personal favourite of yesteryear when two gladiator's are on course to square up to eachother...'let battle commence' 

FB_IMG_1674992380618_093417.jpg

• Like 4

Don around 4 year's old when he was as fit as a butcher's dog when we were regularly amassing good hauls of bunnies out lamping with Tomo & his pooches Tara & or Don's half sister Venus,great time's,great memories & great dog's too..

Screenshot_2019-06-09-15-12-14_050046.jpg

• Like 9