Boots,Bear & Rose..

On 30/05/2024 at 20:51, Northern Rock said:

Cracking litter they are mate, that one of mine I should have called shadow, he runs but straight back after and literally is by my side all the time. Does all the jobs I've asked of him and has the best manners, shame his bloody half sister isn't the same. She is slowing down now but will hunt a line for days and disappear.Ā  Can't really fault either of them, you certainly breed some good un'sĀ 

Sox sounds exactly like her dam Fenn bud,once she got onto something she wouldn't come back until she found it šŸ˜Ā 

• Like 1

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was how Bear was every single day for a month after breaking his neck then another pic of him as he is now,I never went to bed for 30 day's,I turned him over every 2 hours to prevent him getting

Here's Boots on one of the many occasions I've worked him until almost his last breath,the dog has no quit in him,Bear & Rose his pups are exactly the same,all these dog's would lay their life on

Hope everyone has had a decent season running their dogs šŸ‘šŸ» ..another one comes to an end & that's about it for my old mongrel Boots too,he's let me know the past 4 or 5 trip's out he's had enough

Posted Images

My Mrs pup yesterday,the pup is 10 month's old today,she's coming along nicely..be nice to see her come the winter behind a bit of gear..just steadily learning as she goes along at the minute,being honest i have no say in anything to do with the pup. My Mrs does everything & should I add my tuppence worth I just get told to be quiet haha,if it turns out to be substandard at least she can't whine at me šŸ˜

1717401258539.JPG

IMG_20240603_113720.jpg

• Like 7
3 hours ago, FUJI said:

My Mrs pup yesterday,the pup is 10 month's old today,she's coming along nicely..be nice to see her come the winter behind a bit of gear..just steadily learning as she goes along at the minute,being honest i have no say in anything to do with the pup. My Mrs does everything & should I add my tuppence worth I just get told to be quiet haha,if it turns out to be substandard at least she can't whine at me šŸ˜

1717401258539.JPG

IMG_20240603_113720.jpg

Your still get the blame anyroadĀ 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Your still get the blame anyroadĀ 

Correct mate, can't do fecking right for wrong I can't šŸ˜‚

Rose..with her toothless grin,not a single fang left in her mouth,as much use as a glass eye these day's just like the rest of them here šŸ˜Ā 

IMG_20240529_150202.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, FUJI said:

Rose..with her toothless grin,not a single fang left in her mouth,as much use as a glass eye these day's just like the rest of them here šŸ˜Ā 

IMG_20240529_150202.jpg

2 many sweetsĀ 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, breeze said:

I ain't really a lover of the Saluki types, But that pup looks a picture FujiĀ 

Thanks Breeze I'll pass that onto my Mrs,I dare not take any credit for it's well-being or I'll get a verbal whooping matey šŸ˜‚ pup was 10 month's old yesterday,hopefully it's of some use in the near future šŸ‘šŸ»

1715086211535-01.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Thanks Breeze I'll pass that onto my Mrs,I dare not take any credit for it's well-being or I'll get a verbal whooping matey šŸ˜‚ pup was 10 month's old yesterday,hopefully it's of some use in the near future šŸ‘šŸ»

1715086211535-01.jpeg

Kali, goddess of death and destruction, good name.Ā 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, FUJI said:

1715086211535-01.jpeg

That's obsceneĀ 

• Haha 1

Thank You for the likes & comments,it's much appreciated.. we'll catch you again soon, adiĆ³s for now šŸ‘šŸ»

1717533841992.JPG

• Like 4

Rose this evening having a play around with a ball she found on the beach,she's currently moulting,overweight & about as fit as me,enjoying the off season,the pair of us šŸ˜

1717603177484.JPG

1717603304326.JPG

1717603413526.JPG

1717603345655.JPG

1717603045993.JPG

• Like 6