Boots,Bear & Rose..

4 hours ago, dodger said:

Been a good dog that boots served you well nice to see a dog used that's been to the moon n back so to speak 

Cheers Dodge,aye he's been a grand old servant to us for sure.

IMG_20211007_142945.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was how Bear was every single day for a month after breaking his neck then another pic of him as he is now,I never went to bed for 30 day's,I turned him over every 2 hours to prevent him getting

Here's Boots on one of the many occasions I've worked him until almost his last breath,the dog has no quit in him,Bear & Rose his pups are exactly the same,all these dog's would lay their life on

Hope everyone has had a decent season running their dogs 👍🏻 ..another one comes to an end & that's about it for my old mongrel Boots too,he's let me know the past 4 or 5 trip's out he's had enough

Posted Images

Thank you Penda,I always try to do my best by them. They are all honest dog's without being world-beaters but I'm good with that matey ..

Bear..

1630405515817-01.jpeg

• Like 3

I don't think I've owned world beaters mate and I doubt many people have remember being told by a lad years ago they've only got to please 1 person forget any body else, I had a few hours out yesterday morning just as day was breaking dogs had a few quick runs just nice to be out no matter where you are 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Thank you Penda,I always try to do my best by them. They are all honest dog's without being world-beaters but I'm good with that matey ..

Bear..

1630405515817-01.jpeg

Been at the bins again 🙄

• Haha 1

I was planning on heading out this morning,I've been up since 1.30am,it was snowing really good at that hour but has since turned to rain here & you wouldn't know it had snowed at all,the reason i didn't venture out was the mountain weather forecast gave details of snow/sleet with winds of upto 50mph with a wind chill temp of -18C..I couldn't see it being too much fun on the high tops at daybreak so I'll head on up there tomorrow when at least its forecast less windy & temps only to get to about -10C & its to be dry & brighter too. This animal here hasn't the best of jackets & doesn't like those really cold,wet,freezing conditions,I suppose who does haha,just some are less prone to the effects than others..all the tracking collars etc are charged up,camera batteries etc so hopefully an early night & up at daft o'clock & off we go, hopefully be a bit of snow on the tops for us to have a wander around in.

Rose..

1674245702679-01.jpeg

• Like 2

2 of my tracker are broken both garmin I know the wire going from battery to receive on the 1 is snapped and the other just keeps showing question mark your collars look abit more robust then mine 

5 hours ago, Penda said:

2 of my tracker are broken both garmin I know the wire going from battery to receive on the 1 is snapped and the other just keeps showing question mark your collars look abit more robust then mine 

I wrapped the death out of mine with electrical tape... for that very reason 👍DSC_1756.JPG.b458cad0547d415e685b953b705cc1ff.JPGDSC_1768.JPG.b729551c5a6fe27736348b7f7166f1c8.JPG

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Penda said:

Got 1 for here £500 dob

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Fred Cleavers?

7 hours ago, Black neck said:

Shirt full of horrors

Is he related to billhardy, and carries a hammer?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1