Diana stormrider project

Hi guys! Iv had this stormrider a while now as standard. I fitted an altaros regulator but it was set too high (great reg but markings where innacurate) 

Iv had it apart maybe 8 times in the last few weeks. After much messing about I got the reg as low as possible....

20231202_153348_01.jpg

With a 3mm transfer port and a ultra light hammer spring (1mm soft wire from china) After butchering many springs (good job I baught 10) flattened and polished the end of the hammer spring. I got it set with zero preload and shimmed the valve spring 5mm and I'm getting 70 shots at 11+ ft lbs. 

For anyone looking for a tinkering project id reccomend one. It was just over £200 quid I think.  I baught instead of a hw99. 

Also fitted a custom bolt and 3d printed swing out single shot loader. It's pellet on pellet with biz mags at 30 yards.  Also has a hw moderator. Great little gun! I'd reccomend one. It was good standard but I was only getting 35 shots per fill and inconsistent as standard.

20231202_163545.jpg

20231202_154103.jpg