Kids attacked near school

What i cant believe after the israel thread on here was the pro palestine supporting irish on the forum, remember they laughed when we said about the muslim take over, f****n aint laughing now, i hope the irish patriots burn all the camel jockeys dwellings followed by the ones in government who brings them in

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame the same couldnt be said for all those bypassers and big burly builders that  stood by and filmed Lee Rigby having his head hacked off🤔...the moment that happened...This country died a death..an

Simple as this lads being politically correct and leaving the gardai deal with it protective scum and government won't listen then something has to be done,historically in Ireland oppressed people res

No its not, its showing the c**ts in charge that the natives have had enough, if the government wont sort it then the people will at street level

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Fox dog said:

Simple as this lads being politically correct and leaving the gardai deal with it protective scum and government won't listen then something has to be done,historically in Ireland oppressed people resisted for hundred of years and peaceful protest didn't bring the brits to the table,now I no a lot of you are British,but we'll put that behind us,we need to stand on a united front against this tyranny shoulder to shoulder and get theses immigration under control,

Yep in this day and age whites white be it Dutch German Irish or English all need to stand up now and stop this shit. 

Stop worrying about Ukraine and Palestine and sort our own shit holes out 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Where’s the ra ? 

earning off all this no doubt ? Why aren’t they bombing the feck out of the feckers who okayed this ? 

All older men now and a new snowflake generation, real men few and far between that's why a change is needed English Irish Scottish Welsh United front come on the lads

• Like 3
Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Where’s the ra ? 

earning off all this no doubt ? Why aren’t they bombing the feck out of the feckers who okayed this ? 

The shinners want more of the 3rd world, it’s public policy and a line Mary Lou never seems to sicken of trotting out. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, chesney said:

To be honest dont see the point of attacking liked of luas and public transport people do have to use them. Government buildings police stations and politicians places of residence to me are all fair game

I think it's basically hitvthe economy the government will be spending to replace rather than mattresses for camel jockeys

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Where’s the ra ? 

They are supporting the gimmiegrants coming here, republican areas up here all flying palestine flags. Lets see their support for the we kids attacked today in dublin, my thoughts are with the kids and their families, sinn fein are as guilty as the rest in government bringing these scumbags in

• Like 8
Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

They are supporting the gimmiegrants coming here, republican areas up here all flying palestine flags. Lets see their support for the we kids attacked today in dublin, my thoughts are with the kids and their families, sinn fein are as guilty as the rest in government bringing these scumbags in

All true mate but now is not the time to look at each other, now is the time to look at them 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Palestine ira Irish very similar struggle that's the connection there 

• Like 1

So now you’re a “far right lunatic “ if you protest your children and women being stabbed ?

Id say it was ordinary people worried and frightened for the future of your children and country !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Fox dog said:

U go get your placard and sit and have a peaceful protest there Eddie good man,he who shouts loudest is served first,

That's not what I'm saying. They can burn leister house to the ground for all I care. Burn every cop car in the City if they like. Its all that other bolloxing that's going on, that has nothing to do with government, guards, or bloody foreigners.

• Like 2