Non peds

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Little Mary, mid 60’s; One of the all time greats; only 23lb but would win 32lb scratch races against dogs and bitches. Sired by the pedigree whippet Bilko, but dam was bred greyhound

Max’s two young bitches; Both out of the same coursing bred bitch, but the fawn one is sired by the pure saluki, Snickers, and the black one sired by the non-ped Sky Warrior. It will b

Back on track. Perhaps the greatest non- ped stud dog, Supreme Racing Champion Good As Gold; Cheers.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Of course, putting a top class non-ped over a coursing bred bitch might just mean the progeny wouldn't need to take 10-12 minutes to catch a hare............PMSL !

Cheers.

Good one, charts!!  Lol

12 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I've seen Indian Joe run. He was one of those fabled creatures which could catch a hare or two in the morning and piss a race at night. He had an uncanny ability to hug bends. A real legend. 

Sounds a little cracker 

Mad mustaches dog out of this dog to a 1st x saluki greyhound🤔 was a right thing that chartpolski mentions early on in this thread It's going back a good while now but I remember him telling me the dog caught 9 hares one morning on the fields & fells up there some feat..

Edited by dodger
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, dodger said:

Sounds a little cracker 

Mad mustaches dog out of this dog to a 1st x saluki greyhound🤔 was a right thing that chartpolski mentions early on in this thread It's going back a good while now but I remember him telling me the dog caught 9 hares one morning on the fields & fells up there.

I met him through Andy and he invited me for a days running hares around Brampton, but sadly I never managed to take the invite up.

Cheers.c

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

I remember a dog bred the way you mentioned around the time from down your neck of the woods, thought it may have been yours

Had him until he was nearly 14 years old.  👍

Litter brother, maybe?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

I met him through Andy and he invited me for a days running hares around Brampton, but sadly I never managed to take the invite up.

Cheers.c

You've literally had invites from all over the world lol 🌎 

It's true that some of that land out in aus makes big land in this country look like football pitch isn't it charts👍

6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Of course, putting a top class non-ped over a coursing bred bitch might just mean the progeny wouldn't need to take 10-12 minutes to catch a hare............PMSL !

Cheers.

… didn’t post the truth mate deleated it  lol don’t want to derail thread 

no doubt someone will show bobdown a super fast killing machine non ped 

with any luck they will find a soft 1/2 grown on a dry day that folds in less then a minute   without inhuring it’s self lol

2 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

From what I remember the whole" bowline " thing was a short lived endeavour

I remember bowline being in the shooting news or edrd as a regular advert think he'd put some thought into the wording..

Just goes to show then..

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, dodger said:

I remember bowline being in the shooting news or edrd as a regular advert think he'd put some thought into the wording..

Just goes to show then..

Was in the Shooting news mate, caused quite a stir down here with those who knew him, I think plummer giving him a mention gave him some undeserved credibility with folk who didnt know him

• Like 2
1 hour ago, dodger said:

Just goes to show then..

Shooting news it was.

Total pile of lies and drivel.

It was my dog that caught the hares in the pics he put up!!

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Bakerboy said:

Was in the Shooting news mate, caused quite a stir down here with those who knew him, I think plummer giving him a mention gave him some undeserved credibility with folk who didnt know him

I wonder how many people fell for it👍

If anyone has an old copy stick it up it was a catchy add from what I remember..

3 minutes ago, dodger said:

You've literally had invites from all over the world lol 🌎 

It's true that some of that land out in aus makes big land in this country look like football pitch isn't it charts👍

I just asked on the Ozzydoggers site if anyone would like to take an old Pom out hunting and I was inundated with offers!

I went down there for three months and had the time of my life !

3EF20968-5855-44EF-851C-9FAA88DCDF48.jpeg.0f064f86e1f225611859e766954bcc12.jpeg

AD8BD9FD-9885-4BB3-A6F2-CAA136EAFB83.jpeg.bfb2b19d772c68032ce2035b3542fa40.jpeg

Same with New Zealand, only went there for a month and had a go at pig hunting. 
Had an invite to run hares in Southern Ireland, only ran two , caught none but great fun 

Was invited to meet Sheik

Hasan Ghunaim in Dubai, went over for a month and saw his kennels in Abu Dhabi and his falcon mews in Dubai.

Been invited up Scotland a few times including four days on permission on the Cairngorms running white hares, fantastic time with a great bloke !

Had an invite to run fallow out of a motor, my old deer cross hadn’t done it before but took a doe at nine years old.

Had many more great invites, only refused a few. Whin was forever inviting me but I wouldn’t go near the creature.

Had an invite to run the fens with one of the top names but I can run hares ten minutes walk from my house so graciously declined his offer.

Theres many top lads who don’t mind an old bloke tagging along as long as you don’t make a twat of yourself !

Cheers.

• Like 6