Non peds

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Did u ever injure one on the way 2 the race and think ffs 

Not one of mine , but a mate I was with had his dogs back open up like a sleeping bag zip running a hare through a barded wire fence.

Just part of the game back then .

Cheers.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Little Mary, mid 60’s; One of the all time greats; only 23lb but would win 32lb scratch races against dogs and bitches. Sired by the pedigree whippet Bilko, but dam was bred greyhound

Max’s two young bitches; Both out of the same coursing bred bitch, but the fawn one is sired by the pure saluki, Snickers, and the black one sired by the non-ped Sky Warrior. It will b

Back on track. Perhaps the greatest non- ped stud dog, Supreme Racing Champion Good As Gold; Cheers.

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Black neck said:

He haunts your dreams like the painted man ,but seriously butt do u know ote about the dogs 

Between yous and me boi bach....I think they was imagined up like...more chance of finding rockuunghorse shite boyo ...you know,whos coats,that jacket,hanging on the back of a chair yeah?

31 minutes ago, wuz said:

Going back to the first post Dave slight has a well bred non ped dog on its been used over coarsing bitches I’ll find out how it’s bred and let you know 

Also a 'Torquay Boy' at stud on pets4homes, only seen the ad

1 hour ago, wuz said:

Going back to the first post Dave slight has a well bred non ped dog on its been used over coarsing bitches I’ll find out how it’s bred and let you know 

Think Dave Sleight has always got a dog at stud of some kind but don’t think he’s ever done much working of dogs, got to be better options out there surely

1 hour ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Think Dave Sleight has always got a dog at stud of some kind but don’t think he’s ever done much working of dogs, got to be better options out there surely

It would be interesting to see the breeding of his whippet stud. I’ve not seen any mention of it’s racing or working career.

Thats not to say it hasn’t done either.

Cheers.