Kennel renovation

2 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

It will be,there's a probe that reads the temp inside the box,sends the info to the meter which automatically either switches the heater on or off accordingly...my son would explain it clearer but that's the basics of it anyway lol

yes mate i read it wrong you get thermostats that have a probe 

• Like 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get tougher dogs ! 

I have some footage I took at 4500 metres,I was going up to a sky burial site in Bhutan,I had a guide as your not allowed anywhere in the country without one,I was narrating where I was going and I am

I know a fella who's mid 70s goes foxing twice a week beating twice a week n stalking once a week his mam died in her 50s n dad not long after n as he keeps reminding me he's still shagging a few time

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i have similar jig toolstation have these and some heaters have built in thermostat

EBAE9A96-5585-4125-A1C7-062476D29F59.png.0f9d8e9f7bc4ce1ab07d5365165f45d4.png

Problem with me getting something like this is it's quite a long kennle block the heat just wouldn't hold anyway would it?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dodger said:

Problem with me getting something like this is it's quite a long kennle block the heat just wouldn't hold anyway would it?

it depends mate what they made from mine are insulated panels that they make industrial freezers and fridges from so they hold heat well 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I've never owned a terrier. Too scrappy and noisy for me. High maintenance 

My last b*****d of a terrier cost me a 1200 euro bill,he escaped through the roof after a storm and mangled a neighbours dog,3 operations later and I had to cover it all which is to be expected,...since he was mine lol...

• Haha 3
27 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I'm 74 and stats reckon I've got another 12 years to go  before popping my clogs. I found after 60 odd you just accept your aches and pains. They are inevitable.

I never dreamed when I was young that I would live this long. My dad and his brothers were all dead in their early 60s. So I will take a few aches and pains for an extra couple of decades..fingers crossed.

I know a fella who's mid 70s goes foxing twice a week beating twice a week n stalking once a week his mam died in her 50s n dad not long after n as he keeps reminding me he's still shagging a few times a week to so don't worry about statistics juke everyone's different.

I remember briefly talking to a Sherpa in nepal once carrying a basket of rice and other supplies up a mountain pass on his back I forget the name of them now, his face looked like a road map I asked him I'd I could feel the weight of it on my back n boy waw that thing heavy, do you mind if I ask your age I asked and in broken English his reply was, the problem with your culture is numbers how much do I have or how much don't I have or am I to old to do this etc.

We if we have money to eat we are happy, we don't know our age we have no birth certificates but if we can do we do and we are happy we live for today. 

Edited by dodger
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, dodger said:

I know a fella who's mid 70s goes foxing twice a week beating twice a week n stalking once a week his mam died in her 50s n dad not long after n as he keeps reminding me he's still shagging a few times a week to so don't worry about statistics juke everyone's different.

I remember briefly talking to a Sherpa in nepal once carrying a basket of rice and other supplies up a mountain pass on his back I forget the name of them now, his face looked like a road map I asked him I'd I could feel the weight of it on my back n boy waw that thing heavy, do you mind if I ask your age I asked and in broken English his reply was, the problem with your culture is numbers how much do I have or how much don't I have or am I to old to do this etc.

We if we have money to eat we are happy, we don't know our age we have no birth certificates but if we can do we do and we are happy we live for today. 

Wise words.

4 minutes ago, dodger said:

I'm pretty much the same but not shagging  couple of times a week. Couple of times a day.

• Haha 8
31 minutes ago, dodger said:

I remember briefly talking to a Sherpa in nepal once carrying a basket of rice and other supplies up a mountain pass on his back I forget the name of them now, his face looked like a road map I asked him I'd I could feel the weight of it on my back n boy waw that thing heavy, 

I have a pic on a hard drive in the UK,an old Gurkha striding up a steep incline,powering behind him carrying what looked like a 25kg sack of rice was his younger wife.

23 minutes ago, mackem said:

I have a pic on a hard drive in the UK,an old Gurkha striding up a steep incline,powering behind him carrying what looked like a 25kg sack of rice was his younger wife.

Be good to see that when your home, are you still in 🇨🇦 

So many photos iv lost even all my past dogs n don't but some of those amazing photos from my first times in in India n nepal etc are gone now I wish I could have been more organised as you obviously are mack👍

6 minutes ago, dodger said:

Be good to see that when your home, are you still in 🇨🇦 

So many photos iv lost even all my past dogs n don't but some of those amazing photos from my first times in in India n nepal etc are gone now I wish I could have been more organised as you obviously are mack👍

Still in Canada mate,back in UK early next year,I have lost loads of old hard copy pics when moving around mate,but kept a couple of old hard drives with digital pics on.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Still in Canada mate,back in UK early next year,I have lost loads of old hard copy pics when moving around mate,but kept a couple of old hard drives with digital pics on.

Im sxxt with technology but wish I'd done similar n although to alot less countries than you still some good memories of some great unique places, atleast there in my head eh mack👍

Edited by dodger
8 minutes ago, dodger said:

I sxxt with technology but wish I'd done similar n been to alot less countries than you, atleast there in my head eh mack👍

Yup,can’t take the memories away mate,still got lots more to make hopefully,the game isn’t over yet.

• Like 1