R.I.P Mathew Perry.

It’s only my opinion but I saw a lineal progression from Happy Days to Cheers to Friends to The Big Bang Theory.

Casts of pals living out their lives in 50’s, 70’ 90’s and 2000’s America. Basically the same storylines brought up to date to reflect the times.

I was also a big fan of MASH, Married With Children and even Will & Grace !

Now I’m watching re runs of It Ain’t Half Hot Mum, Till Death Us Do Part and Rab C Nesbitt, so I’m pretty eclectic with the comedy I enjoy!

Cheers.

• Like 1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bet michael barrymore is running for cover hearing that, flashbacks

If it was in barrymores hot tub, id defo say yes, he was jabbed, right in the rusty starfish, just in keeping with the barrymore theme for our new strike it lucky fan above

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It’s only my opinion but I saw a lineal progression from Happy Days to Cheers to Friends to The Big Bang Theory.

Casts of pals living out their lives in 50’s, 70’ 90’s and 2000’s America. Basically the same storylines brought up to date to reflect the times.

I was also a big fan of MASH, Married With Children and even Will & Grace !

Now I’m watching re runs of It Ain’t Half Hot Mum, Till Death Us Do Part and Rab C Nesbitt, so I’m pretty eclectic with the comedy I enjoy!

Cheers.

I like the comedies myself, like bottom, the young ones, rab c, still game, only fools etc etc, but im not all sentimental about it, thats why it takes all kinds to make a world, just a pity about the wrong ones included ffs

8 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

It’s a hard one only fools and horses use to put it on religiously when it was on but only last about 5mins before I turn it over. 

I use to really like good night sweetheart 

My guilty pleasure was that upper hand  in the early 90's😁

2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Game on... with a young Samantha Janus was a fave of mine in the 90s

Double hard ba$tard then shits himself when he goes outside lol played that prt well, im surprised he never got other decent roles after that

Edited by Lenmcharristar
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I like the comedies myself, like bottom, the young ones, rab c, still game, only fools etc etc, but im not all sentimental about it, thats why it takes all kinds to make a world, just a pity about the wrong ones included ffs

Still game !

Those scallywags up in Scotland were calling me and Beddy Dave " Jack and Victor" when I was going up there hunting.

It was ages before I found out what they meant ! LOL !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Borr said:

Canned laughter, ruined a cheesy American sitcom, now they've had the big bang lot. Give me third rock from sun or Al Bundy in married with children. If we're going over the water...

Married with Children was gem. They must've  had an English scriptwriter; who else would've called one of the main characters Peggy Wanker- Bundy ?

I bet the American audience had no idea😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1