27 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

X rays show a mass in my stomach, I'm. having it removed tomorrow at Basildon.  Chelmer ward, Basildon only hospital that can do the op

4 Greggs steak slices.....:angel::angel:

• Sad 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey up,  just got back from my 3 monthly check up, i was expecting bad news, cos it runs in the family, but ive been told, prior to my pet scan, im good to go,  nowt wrong with me , i didnt get much k

Well I played (walking) football on Tuesday night and had my second dose of immunotherapy on Wednesday, done another 12 hour shift today and out on the piss at weekend. I'm still gonna die but it

Hey up lads, nurse has just done my bloods ,  so I asked him , was there any chance of a cup.of tea,I missed out on food yesterday cos of my op, nil by mouth, anyway he obliged, just thought I'd let y

Posted Images

Hey up lads, nurse has just done my bloods ,  so I asked him , was there any chance of a cup.of tea,I missed out on food yesterday cos of my op, nil by mouth, anyway he obliged, just thought I'd let you no I went down for my op at 4pm yesterday , all went well, got a drain in coming from just under my arm, all being good when they take that out, I can go home, I see Kate garraways husband has passed, catch you all.later,.o will try get some kip, 👍

• Like 7
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Hey up lads, nurse has just done my bloods ,  so I asked him , was there any chance of a cup.of tea,I missed out on food yesterday cos of my op, nil by mouth, anyway he obliged, just thought I'd let you no I went down for my op at 4pm yesterday , all went well, got a drain in coming from just under my arm, all being good when they take that out, I can go home, I see Kate garraways husband has passed, catch you all.later,.o will try get some kip, 👍

Tell you what Keith.  I read your post on here , and how positive you keep yourself,  and I reckon you're one of the toughest blokes I've ever come across . Absolute respect sir . I wish you all the best for a full and speedy recovery .

• Like 2

hey up lads they kicked me out early this morning, and its good to be home, and i arrived home in a reet stonking snow blizzard, what a time ive had, i only encountered 1 white english nurse, afore i got my discharge letter this morning, i asked a male nurse fer a cup of tea afore i go , his reply, you want to go to sleep, noooooo i says a cup of tea, his reply you want a pee,       nooooooooooooooo a cup of tea,     i just give up, fcuk came home and put kettle on, im not being ungreatfull they looked after me, and before the op i couldnt breathe properly or swallow, but now greggs here i come 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

i was in a mixed ward, they put you were there is a bed, no dignity these day believe u me, there was this owd chap nect bed to me, triple heart bypas or summat, he buzzed fer a nurse to help in on the commode, he couldnt wait any longer, i helped hiim, drew his curtains ,      DIGNITY 

lol im not joking macky lad, ive always had a good appetite, spud more than a pig thats me, all the wrong stuff, buts to late do owt about it now , ive just put away 4 jam doughnuts from sainsburys       a gift from elspeth upstairs 

• Like 2

before you go home keith asked the nurse, have you passed water or moved ya bowels today, well i replied ive passed water, but i dont normally have a bowel movement till mid day, what colour are your stools,   eh i dunno im not i the habit of looking down the pan 

To be fair it’s a pure f***ing miracle you made it out of Basildon hospital alive ! Lol 

Going to Basildon is like being a “new exciting” striker for West Ham…..once you go there, that’s the end of you ! Lol