Malinois cross lurchers

Good evening 

Who on here is working Mali x lurchers? I’ve been offered a rather interesting pup-Sire:Deerhound/Greyhound/Mali      28”TTS      
  Dam: Whippet 18.5” TTS

Anybody got any pictures of their Mali crosses. How do you find temperaments, i imagine they’ll be eager to please with alot of drive. Are they vocal/open up when working?

Thanks in advance

Apologies if a similar topic has already been covered

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loved my lad, he was up for a bit of sport👍

I've a Dutchie x Mali pup on now...just over 7 months. Hopefully she'll give me a bit of sport😏

if this works better, 'll post some more.

Posted Images

On paper it sounds an in interesting cross as those mails are certainly some athletes.

I have no experience whatsoever with them tho especially as to what they bring to the table regarding lurchers but do know someone who had a Mali grey x collie grey who rated it as an alrounder.

Sure someone will be along to give you some pointers who has some experience of them..

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Ratknacker said:

Sire  a mali dutch herder cross and mams Wheaton saluki grey she only about 4-5 month in that photo not as radge as I though it would be learns fast can see it being alright dog not bad for free 

499D09A4-9F2B-4131-94F2-BDFF8144B04A.png

Nice that mate.. some fun there..my bitch.ds x bs..

20220323_174023.jpg

• Like 9
19 hours ago, Ratknacker said:

Sire  a mali dutch herder cross and mams Wheaton saluki grey she only about 4-5 month in that photo not as radge as I though it would be learns fast can see it being alright dog not bad for free 

499D09A4-9F2B-4131-94F2-BDFF8144B04A.png

Is she vocal?

On 24/10/2023 at 19:45, joelad said:

Good evening 

Who on here is working Mali x lurchers? I’ve been offered a rather interesting pup-Sire:Deerhound/Greyhound/Mali      28”TTS      
  Dam: Whippet 18.5” TTS

Wouldn't really consider that as a Mali Lurcher.

I have a 9 year old 1/2 Mail x 3/8 Bull/Greyhound and it up there with the best dogs I've had.  Good coat, good feet, great strike, not the fastest bitch, great nose and as clever as. She is know locally as the "Lone Ranger" 😁as she catches stuff off the lamp constantly and away from the pack.

I'll try and find you some nice pics.