Dave Courtney dead

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

I drive by a peat processing place on my way to work and most days the ole fella that owns it is sat in a little 2 ton Toyota forklift loading pallets onto lorries, even in the worst weather he's out grafting and he's worth over 20 million, drove an old battered Toyota avensis for years till he splashed out and bought himself a 2010 landcruiser. Lol. 

Thats why hes rich, the oul miser doesnt spend any lol

• Like 1

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe he came to the realisation that he was a complete and utter melt ?    a big loss to British comedy 

Its no secret that any genuinely active person within the fields he pretended to be in gave him a wide berth and avoided him like the plague but thats not to say he wasnt a funny character and in all

Personally I'm not interested who's got what or how much or how they have got it I have a good life now I can look after the kids and grand kids I don't drive high end motors but what I have I own and

Posted Images

Personally I'm not interested who's got what or how much or how they have got it I have a good life now I can look after the kids and grand kids I don't drive high end motors but what I have I own and I don't owe anybody anything the days of neighbours looking out for each other in a lot of areas as gone to keeping up with the jonesys nowadays and who has what 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
6 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Theirs a guy around here who owns a cladding company and is filthy rich . He looks like he'd fit in well with the tramps . You'd never guess how much money he's got

Newkid?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 3
On 26/10/2023 at 10:51, lurcherman 887 said:

Do you reckon he was a lad back in the day ? Or he just blagged his way into people thinking he was a gangster? 

always used to go on about knowing the twins but he was about 3 when they got banged up so must of known em whilst they were banged up.

i saw a lot of comments saying he’s a multi millionaire and all this. Sure he lived in a council house that was going to be took off him soon.. 

Sorry boss didnt see this, i think around the time the first " crime books " were coming out he saw a market and exploited it,he had the personality and a decent line of patter to " sell " himself to people who didnt know any better with a little mob of likeminded berks acting from the same script....the fact that anybody of any relevance in the game he professed to be involved in had absolutely nothing to do with him tells its own story the chap above Dutch seems to know the coo he's absolutely right.....earning money from crime isnt hard to do what is hard to do is keeping it and you cant do that when you're blabbing to anyone that will listen about all the crimes you have committed.....there is a reason people who have done well in that game keep a very low profile and distance themself from any kind of publicly reported crime.

Regards Courtneys finances i dont know or really care.....i do remember him having to ask " fans " on his Facebook page to help him pay his mortgage a few years ago so that says a lot.....but if nothing more he was a character and he's gone now so may he rest in peace.

• Like 3

Regards millionaires i think the Uk figure is something like 3000 money millionaires as opposed to property which is around 1 in 23,000 of the population....not that rare when you think about it.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Regards millionaires i think the Uk figure is something like 3000 money millionaires as opposed to property which is around 1 in 23,000 of the population....not that rare when you think about it.

Yup this year there’s 2.85 million millionaires in the UK,most of that will be assets,property is the earner.

making cash from crime,I wouldn’t think it would be that difficult,what’s difficult is keeping it I would guess,fast paced lifestyles cost a bit to maintain,Courtney was an entertainer,the cheerful cheeky cockney criminal,self publicist,I still remember his rapper wife singing that dreadful song lauding his exploits on Trisha