Dave Courtney dead

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe he came to the realisation that he was a complete and utter melt ?    a big loss to British comedy 

Its no secret that any genuinely active person within the fields he pretended to be in gave him a wide berth and avoided him like the plague but thats not to say he wasnt a funny character and in all

Personally I'm not interested who's got what or how much or how they have got it I have a good life now I can look after the kids and grand kids I don't drive high end motors but what I have I own and

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, hoopy hound said:

did any of you tough kunts tell him these thing to his face or is it always someone you know that did.

No because I don’t mix in those circles but a couple of pals and my nephew fired him out the back door of a boozer years back when he came over and said to them “Oi, this is my pub” 

They give him “my pub”, they just arked  him out through the back and told him to f**k off before they did him in ! Lol 

• Haha 2

I am the same as WILF I have never mixed in them circles and would avoid people like him anyway though I was told by my old mate Dave Sleight when this Courtney fellow attended some bare knuckle boxing avents some year's back at Highgate dog track he was always polite and well mannered to lads up this neck of the woods. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, antg said:

was outed as an alfie a long time back wasnt he? Tommy Mack was his name for the MET. came out at court. old Frankie Fraser fell out with him over it.

I'm assuming a "alfie" is a grass? 

I seen a clip of him before discussing the allegations that he was a grass . He fought his corner saying it was made up and how could he mix with criminaks if he was a grass . No idea what's true or not but his point made sense 

Edited by Welsh_red
29 minutes ago, antg said:

was outed as an alfie a long time back wasnt he? Tommy Mack was his name for the MET. came out at court. old Frankie Fraser fell out with him over it.

Dunno if he was a grass,Thats one of them accusations thats easy to flying about and instantly discredit someone.He was definitely a bit of a wally though

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I'm assuming a "alfie" is a grass? 

I seen a clip of him before discussing the allegations that he was a grass . He fought his corner saying it was made up and how could he mix with criminaks if he was a grass . No idea what's true or not but his point made sense 

IMG_2181.JPG.888b3a952354605a278130092567f318.JPG

Cheers.

12 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Dunno if he was a grass,Thats one of them accusations thats easy to flying about and instantly discredit someone.He was definitely a bit of a wally though

being said for a good few years. not new at all.