Is it time to call on the Government to let us arm ourselves?

Seeing how fecked up the UK has gotten and the undeniable terror risk from the far left/camel jockeys, I think its time to be allowed to arm ourselves for self defence, the old gentlemans agreement has gone outthe window now, the kings security promise is broken and time for us to defend ourselves as the haribo police are useless

• Like 3

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few things, first of all you’re a midget and if you came all large with most British lads on the high street they’d drop you in the nearest wheelie bin !    Second, we have been rinsing peopl

No denying us Brits like a scrap amongst ourselves on a Saturday night...but when it comes to sticking together as one and fighting a greater enemy...almost all will not want to jeopardize their comfy

Honestly I gotta ask , is it even in a large majority of y'all's nature to have the level of necessary violence mental to even do any good? Like if I went to the average guy in the UK gave him a gun o

Posted Images

🤣

Just stop spending money with foreign businesses. Join PA. Vote for anyone except the main parties. Attend the many migrant hotel protests that are going on all around the UK.

If everyone who cared just made a few small changes and made a tiny effort it would all add up . 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Honestly I gotta ask , is it even in a large majority of y'all's nature to have the level of necessary violence mental to even do any good? Like if I went to the average guy in the UK gave him a gun or whatever and said " here your goin to be responsible for defending yourself " honestly how many are gonna take that up? And I swear that's not me talking shit or making fun of y'all it's just with all the chats I've had with people my age from over there.....well..... It's like the aggression and that type of stuff you need to be proactively defensive, just isn't there . 

Was talking to one guy who was 22 about this deal where apparently it's a growing trend among young migrants to beat yo local European and UK kids/young adults because apparently most of the time they just won't do anything. This guy was showing videos and him and some other UK guys where talking about it and when I asked why no one seems to fight back throw a punch , something, voice chat went quite and one finally said , well here that's the polices job not ours ..... Like I'm sorry but what the actual f**k  and it seems to be a pretty common sentiment " why try to help myself that's the police or the governments job"

And I'm sorry a firearm or similar in the hands of a weak mined person can be worse then nothing at all many times 

And alot of my female friends out the UK have told me just matter of fact that they they and most women don't feel safe or protected when it comes to the average guy over there , they don't feel like, if it comes down to it , most are not willing to get violent physical to protect them, and when you have the third would coming in and all this crime.... well.. not trying to tell y'all how to run your country or anything but front he outside looking in , being told all this stuff from folks living over there and reading the same comments on here back to back to back ....man its time for yall to either adapt and evolve to the current world or f***ing die out ..

But whatever just my two cents , just down my throat if you want but egh like I said seen a lot of what I said coming out y'all's mouth alot so it's no just me being a asshole american lol

Edited by Wolfdog91
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

It’s the politicians of the mainstream party’s that have declared war on you, why would they let you arm yourself ?

......and you still say you HAVE to vote if you want changes .....only way.... Riiighhhht ...... 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Honestly I gotta ask , is it even in a large majority of y'all's nature to have the level of necessary violence mental to even do any good? Like if I went to the average guy in the UK gave him a gun or whatever and said " here your goin to be responsible for defending yourself " honestly how many are gonna take that up? And I swear that's not me talking shit or making fun of y'all it's just with all the chats I've had with people my age from over there.....well..... It's like the aggression and that type of stuff you need to be proactively defensive, just isn't there . 

Was talking to one guy who was 22 about this deal where apparently it's a growing trend among young migrants to beat yo local European and UK kids/young adults because apparently most of the time they just won't do anything. This guy was showing videos and him and some other UK guys where talking about it and when I asked why no one seems to fight back throw a punch , something, voice chat went quite and one finally said , well here that's the polices job not ours ..... Like I'm sorry but what the actual f**k 

And I'm sorry a firearm or similar in the hands of a weak mined person can be worse then nothing at all many times 

It’s the dumbing  down of society and the feminisation of the male population been talked about and predicted for years bŷ those labeled conspiracy theorists, it’s all Written down in Orwell’s book we were warned 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Was talking to one guy who was 22 about this deal where apparently it's a growing trend among young migrants to beat yo local European and UK kids/young adults because apparently most of the time they just won't do anything. This guy was showing videos and him and some other UK guys where talking about it and when I asked why no one seems to fight back throw a punch , something, voice chat went quite and one finally said , well here that's the polices job not ours ..... Like I'm sorry but what the actual f**k 

I think there's plenty of people who would happily defend themselves with lethal force. I think the main issue would be drug and alcohol shootings , gang and youth shootings, it might settle down in a few decades with massive prison pop like America . Without a government with a solid law and order policy/immigration policy, then we'll carry on in the gutter . Bare in mind you guys have a prison pop of 1.8 million people....530 in every 100k 

40 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Was talking to one guy who was 22 about this deal where apparently it's a growing trend among young migrants to beat yo local European and UK kids/young adults because apparently most of the time they just won't do anything. This guy was showing videos and him and some other UK guys where talking about it and when I asked why no one seems to fight back throw a punch , something, voice chat went quite and one finally said , well here that's the polices job not ours ..... Like I'm sorry but what the actual f**k  and it seems to be a pretty common sentiment " why try to help myself that's the police or the governments job"

And alot of my female friends out the UK have told me just matter of fact that they they and most women don't feel safe or protected when it comes to the average guy over there , they don't feel like, if it comes down to it , most are not willing to get violent physical to protect them, and when you have the third would coming in and all this crime.... well.. not trying to tell y'all how to run your country or anything but front he outside looking in , being told all this stuff from folks living over there and reading the same comments on here back to back to back ....man its time for yall to either adapt and evolve to the current world or f***ing die out ..

But whatever just my two cents , just down my throat if you want but egh like I said seen a lot of what I said coming out y'all's mouth alot so it's no just me being a asshole american lol

Absolutely fckin spot on. 

And even though it boils my piss....if I was a British female, I'd be looking at the internet, seeing wolfdog, able to feed himself from the land, armed to the teeth, captain of his own ship, big black 12" cock on him.....I'd be booking my plane ticket 🤣

• Haha 4

Brits are different to the average American in mindset,fact,some parts of the states are very Wild West in mentality,the old can do pioneer mindset still lingers,I spent a few months in LA earlier this year and a few days out in the Californian desert and met some guys who would have had no compunction whatsoever in stopping someone permanently if they had to,lots of places in the world exactly the same,Britain isn’t one of them.

• Like 3

This sort of thing happens daily just south of me,it happens if everyone is armed,but surprisingly the UK even without guns is more violent than the states,imagine Glocks thrown into the mix.

1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

......and you still say you HAVE to vote if you want changes .....only way.... Riiighhhht ...... 

Yes it is, and what’s more if you tried doing different with your AR15 a swat team would put enough holes in you so that they would be burying you in an envelope so don’t come all the “Americans won’t stand for it” shit with me. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

A few things, first of all you’re a midget and if you came all large with most British lads on the high street they’d drop you in the nearest wheelie bin ! 

Second, we have been rinsing people out for 2000 years so don’t talk about how the British bloke has no metal…..you took an entire super power to a few rice eaters riding about on water buffalo barely out of the Stone Age and got your arse handed to you on a plate ! 

I feel no shame in the fact we are mostly law abiding, gentlemanly people…..the fact we have been shackled by propaganda and traitors in politics don’t mean we have to start shooting up McDonalds, after all, we ain’t savages !

It just needs the wheel to turn enough for us to stop believing the bollocks and get out and vote for people who value their land and it’s people.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
20 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

my daughter has the chance of moving to australia, shes reluctant to go cos of me, ive told her, get yourself over there, ive had my innings, is it ant better over there

communist country lol