• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

I have to admit, I f***ing hate those type of people, they are the enemy within and the country is f***ing choc a block with them. See, we gas amongst ourselves on here but it’s an echo chamber i

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

Posted Images

I  started to watch a Dispatches programme for channel 4 the other day.

The programme was about extremism…….the opening credits featured a young white lad, looked about 17, long curly hair, looked like a skate boarder or a student……this was how Dispatches painted the face of extremism in those opening credits !

I didn’t bother watching any more !

When these politicians bullshit about tackling “extremism” they don’t mean the community’s where all the extremists and rapists and wife burners and acid attackers are coming from…….oh no, they mean your ordinary white British bloke who has the cheek to speak up about these people ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, WILF said:

I  started to watch a Dispatches programme for channel 4 the other day.

The programme was about extremism…….the opening credits featured a young white lad, looked about 17, long curly hair, looked like a skate boarder or a student……this was how Dispatches painted the face of extremism in those opening credits !

I didn’t bother watching any more !

When these politicians bullshit about tackling “extremism” they don’t mean the community’s where all the extremists and rapists and wife burners and acid attackers are coming from…….oh no, they mean your ordinary white British bloke who has the cheek to speak up about these people ! 

Have you noticed, Every time radical Islam is mentioned in the MSM then the sentence always ends with Right wing extremist and or the mention of Tommy Robinson. As far as i am aware every news item that has been featured over the last week only showed Islamic extremist trying to bully, threaten and intimidate to get what they want, Not a Right wing extremist or even Tommy Robinson are in sight, 

22 minutes ago, paulus said:

Have you noticed, Every time radical Islam is mentioned in the MSM then the sentence always ends with Right wing extremist and or the mention of Tommy Robinson. As far as i am aware every news item that has been featured over the last week only showed Islamic extremist trying to bully, threaten and intimidate to get what they want, Not a Right wing extremist or even Tommy Robinson are in sight, 

Every time mate boils my piss

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bakerboy said:

He's spot on mate, I read a lot of his stuff

You do realise he is Gay? Lol, Joking aside i have never seen him loose a debate yet, 

9 minutes ago, paulus said:

You do realise he is Gay? Lol, Joking aside i have never seen him loose a debate yet, 

Theres a lot of very intelligent gays in the world mate and he's a very good debater

2 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Theres a lot of very intelligent gays in the world mate and he's a very good debater

your not one of them lol 

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, mackem said:

Wonder when everyone will accept that everyone who fought in the war fought for exactly this, to save the Jews, whose plan all along was for this to happen and open our borders.  

should of listened to the Austrian. 

tut tut 

the 100 year plan 

• Like 5

And we also eliminated each and every Muslim “dictator” who was all actually doing great at keeping there filth in there own country’s. Sadam gadaffi ect. Now it’s Kim and Putin. All orchestrated by the hook noses. 

who are the real villains? 

we’re done :laugh: 

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, mackem said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

A seven-year-old girl has been killed in the Channel after migrants tried to sail to Britain, French authorities have said.

Tugging at heart strings...

• Like 4
1 hour ago, mackem said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

A seven-year-old girl has been killed in the Channel after migrants tried to sail to Britain, French authorities have said.

Should of stayed in France lovely over there lol who wants come here anyway 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1