• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

I have to admit, I f***ing hate those type of people, they are the enemy within and the country is f***ing choc a block with them. See, we gas amongst ourselves on here but it’s an echo chamber i

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Let's hope it is that c**t. 

I bet the authorities do as well mate the embarrassment he has caused though all that is yesterday's news and all the idiots who facilitated his asylum status to stay in this country will rapidly be forgot about.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

The Muslim vote...... It's coming. 

Always does me in, these so called clever people in academia and the media revealing “shocking” things in a seemingly baffled and disbelieving way that your common or garden lad off the plot has been telling everyone for 40 year ! 
Pricks !

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Always does me in, these so called clever people in academia and the media revealing “shocking” things in a seemingly baffled and disbelieving way that your common or garden lad off the plot has been telling everyone for 40 year ! 
Pricks !

What?, like multiculturism doesn't work.

3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Lancashire police said they are taking the matter " incredibly seriously " and are treating it as a hate crime

Shame they b*****ds didnt treat the raping and torturing of little white girls " incredibly fcking seriously "

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
4 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Lancashire police said they are taking the matter " incredibly seriously " and are treating it as a hate crime

Shame they b*****ds didnt treat the raping and torturing of little white girls " incredibly fcking seriously "

It's a f****d up world our laws have been turned upside down,  its like a mental illness going on something 

• Like 2

Why do we have to accommodate all the worlds fkin ways and customs ?? You come here ,unwanted knuckle down and adopt this country's ways, customs ,the country that is way better than the shite hole you've left ,gives you money ,roof  over your head ,when you've contributed nothing ! And expect everything,parasites killing their host ! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

kids with this from school today 1A8E8254-17BD-41F5-95B7-E0C473A2D650.png.d801ef6077e11744e7226f88b65ba904.png

Madness,its Naughty what they are doing to the kids ...only my 10 yr old is in a mainstream school now Hull,my 12 yr old daughter is home taught by her mother,my 14 yr old lad goes to an ACT school..both of them are thriving now,much happier in themselves and wanting to learn...they both went to multiple schools beforehand...every school was the same.... pathetic...they work to the governments agenda...f**k em👍

• Thanks 2
12 hours ago, mC HULL said:

kids with this from school today 1A8E8254-17BD-41F5-95B7-E0C473A2D650.png.d801ef6077e11744e7226f88b65ba904.png

Crazy mate a can remember as a kid taking in fruit & veg for harvest day. A don't think schools do this any more do they. Used to look great when all veg was set up on the tables that the kids had brought in. Plus when I was at school we did Morris dancing around the maypole 🕺 They stopped doing that too at my local school too.