• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

I have to admit, I f***ing hate those type of people, they are the enemy within and the country is f***ing choc a block with them. See, we gas amongst ourselves on here but it’s an echo chamber i

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Latin Americans will stand with Palestine due to the fact there invading America 😆 🤣.  A can't wait to see Trump back in power 👏 

Dorset, Poole, Bournemouth, Bristol etc stand with Palestine.....................No they dont its just a few f*ckwit woke hippies from the area that do, YOU DO NOT TALK FOR ME OR THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THESE AREAS.   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, greg64 said:

is it because most Goan's are catholic?

You got it.

just seen a load of new beds delivered at a migrant hotel earlier,loads of mattresses dumped out the back.

A733961C-9A4E-406B-90C8-B2C51CE1A13D.jpeg

31B22408-F798-42CE-8342-47B232DD7772.jpeg

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, mackem said:

Goan,person from Goa,Twickenham is far preferable to stay than Hounslow,but methinks there’s more pests in Hounslow.There’s loads of adverts like that,I saw a job advert stipulating Indian only,imagine advertising a job for “English only”.

41 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Says on the news they have found the body of the chemical attacker ...he was floating in the Thames 

Allah Ackberg ?

• Haha 3

7 houses earmarked to house asylum seekers have been vandalised in Cumbria, the housing of the asylum seekers in the area has been paused, guess they'll have to find somewhere else for them, I reckon afganistan would be the best place for them

• Like 1
19 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Dorset, Poole, Bournemouth, Bristol etc stand with Palestine.....................No they dont its just a few f*ckwit woke hippies from the area that do, YOU DO NOT TALK FOR ME OR THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THESE AREAS.   

They don't talk for the working class of this country either mate trouble is the working class have been that brow beaten over the years the silence is deafening. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

They don't talk for the working class of this country either mate trouble is the working class have been that brow beaten over the years the silence is deafening. 

I don't think it's because they have been beaten it's because they have been spoilt. The working class are now the middle class....they take two cars, decent holiday's and all the mod cons for granted. Doing anything from protesting, to voting for a new party to supporting Brexit will risk the status quo. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I don't think it's because they have been beaten it's because they have been spoilt. The working class are now the middle class....they take two cars, decent holiday's and all the mod cons for granted. Doing anything from protesting, to voting for a new party to supporting Brexit will risk the status quo. 

I agree and it will only change if what you describe comes under immediate threat and we know that will never happen in our lifetime due to consumerism  being the most important thing in most people's lives.

20 hours ago, mackem said:

You got it.

just seen a load of new beds delivered at a migrant hotel earlier,loads of mattresses dumped out the back.

A733961C-9A4E-406B-90C8-B2C51CE1A13D.jpeg

31B22408-F798-42CE-8342-47B232DD7772.jpeg

They'll be fine them re filled and lined  😆 😂. There's a bed place in a near town that goes round collecting old mattresses. Wife said how come they've got them. A told her they strip them and take the springs out then re fill them and line them.( Her )  They don't do they lol. Your talking about pakkiz love. They maybe don't re fill them just put a new outer cover on. So the stinky fillings still in 😆. Her face was a picture