Anybody else see the interview with Cleverly today, He was asked about the immigration act that came into law last August, The act states anybody entering the Country illegally after August 2023 can not claim asylum and will be sent back, The question he was asked was, "how many had entered the country illegally since August 2023 and what was there status now, He didn't answer but one his senior civil servant aids did,  His answer was they were still within the asylum system, The interviewer than asked, Why, As they were not allowed to claim asylum under the act. No answer, I think Farage is covering it tonight on his GB news slot. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I have to admit, I f***ing hate those type of people, they are the enemy within and the country is f***ing choc a block with them. See, we gas amongst ourselves on here but it’s an echo chamber i

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, paulus said:

Anybody else see the interview with Cleverly today, He was asked about the immigration act that came into law last August, The act states anybody entering the Country illegally after August 2023 can not claim asylum and will be sent back, The question he was asked was, "how many had entered the country illegally since August 2023 and what was there status now, He didn't answer but one his senior civil servant aids did,  His answer was they were still within the asylum system, The interviewer than asked, Why, As they were not allowed to claim asylum under the act. No answer, I think Farage is covering it tonight on his GB news slot. 

Seen it, fecking rotten from the top down

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Seen it, fecking rotten from the top down

What got me is how blatant it was, Like they don't care that they are lying to the people who pay there wages, 

1 minute ago, paulus said:

What got me is how blatant it was, Like they don't care that they are lying to the people who pay there wages, 

Its long overdue that these self serving elites where reminded that they work and serve us, not themselves, a fair few need hung for treason

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Its long overdue that these self serving elites where reminded that they work and serve us, not themselves, a fair few need hung for treason

I believe the problem is within the Civil service, Ministers are just mouth pieces, They come and go but the Civil servants remain in place, pushing the same agenda. 

14 minutes ago, paulus said:

I believe the problem is within the Civil service, Ministers are just mouth pieces, They come and go but the Civil servants remain in place, pushing the same agenda. 

It needs an overhauling, sack the lot of the lefty europhiles

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, paulus said:

Just watched Farage, he showed Sunak saying a year ago that the new law wouldn’t allow anyone entering the UK illegally to claim asylum.

Then he showed Cleverly and the Permanent Secretary today being asked what has happened to the illegals and they said”they are in the asylum process system” !

Sunak telling blatant lies and Cleverly and the Home Office ignoring the Illegal Immigrants Act.

Cheets.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Just watched Farage, he showed Sunak saying a year ago that the new law wouldn’t allow anyone entering the UK illegally to claim asylum.

Then he showed Cleverly and the Permanent Secretary today being asked what has happened to the illegals and they said”they are in the asylum process system” !

Sunak telling blatant lies and Cleverly and the Home Office ignoring the Illegal Immigrants Act.

Cheets.

Yep that was my take on it mate, Disgusting. I understand they have nowhere "SAFE" to sent them, Most will claim its unsafe for them to be returned to there Country of Origin and Human rights lawyers will be queuing up to represent them, But the Act says they must be detained, How is housing them in Hotels detaining them?. 

Just now, paulus said:

Yep that was my take on it mate, Disgusting. I understand they have nowhere "SAFE" to sent them, Most will claim its unsafe for them to be returned to there Country of Origin and Human rights lawyers will be queuing up to represent them, But the Act says they must be detained, How is housing them in Hotels detaining them?. 

Not only that, but it’s been revealed that if they are “detained “ for over 12 months, they are allowed to work, and this is being changed to 6 months, and if they work they can claim asylum as working here gives them more rights !!!

Cheers.

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Not only that, but it’s been revealed that if they are “detained “ for over 12 months, they are allowed to work, and this is being changed to 6 months, and if they work they can claim asylum as working here gives them more rights !!!

Cheers.

Plus they can work on a rate 20% lower than the national minimum wage. Very iffy mate.  Plus what do they define as detained?. 

The Rwanda bill is dead in the water, it's smoke and mirrors, it's keeping the government afloat chatting about it, Rwanda, Rwanda, Rwanda BUT it's only a few hundred were going there, what is the plan for the vast majority? 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Home Office reveals 33,085 will not have claims examined while government tries to remove them

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

The Rwanda bill is dead in the water, it's smoke and mirrors, it's keeping the government afloat chatting about it, Rwanda, Rwanda, Rwanda BUT it's only a few hundred were going there, what is the plan for the vast majority? 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Home Office reveals 33,085 will not have claims examined while government tries to remove them

Simple answer is to stop them in the channel and return them to France. 

Just now, paulus said:

Simple answer is to stop them in the channel and return them to France. 

Closing the stable door,what about those already in?Simple answers aren’t simple if there’s no political stomach to stop the invasion.

• Like 2