5 hours ago, Francie, said:

I dont think that's footage from today,think that was the last riot.

So another Muslim attacks two girls an a woman with a knife in the first video,no surprises there mate

Clips are last year,2023 from memory.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mackem said:
WWW.THENORTHERNECHO.CO.UK

Police were called to Roseberry Topping as a video went viral of a group of men waving flags and appearing to...

That would have killed plod having to climb up roseberry topping , quite steep in parts 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Arry said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Two refugees tell councillors they struggle to leave their accommodation.

Cheers Arry

should tell them to feck off home.cheeky cts.i should demand a buss pass and free accomodation and i would also like some spending money please ffs.the council is considering this which tells you the lot of them need sacking or they should pay for this out of their salary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, mackem said:

After DLA mobility cash for a car.

If they want to travel I'm happy to give them a ticket back to France or the bloody country they came from. If they are not happy here then f**k OFF.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Francie, said:

Irish tds voted in favour last night to opt into the eu migration pact,it was won by 7 votes,12 of the c**ts didnt show up.

Just read the basics of the agreement...

*Promoting legal migration routes

*Preventing irregular departures 

Fck me the don't half want to get the third world here and here to stay don't they 😳

• Like 1
  • Sad 1