19 minutes ago, mackem said:

I had a Vulcan,I used to love reading about john darlings lamping adventures on the Sussex downs with his FWB sport but rod Lynton and his sharps innova also was worth a read,Terry Doe doesn’t have the same writing skills.

My Vulcan came from mi mams catalog mite of been Freemans lol . I ad a tweaked innova back in day. 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

My Vulcan came from mi mams catalog mite of been Freemans lol . I ad a tweaked innova back in day. 

I got my Vulcan a Mk 2 with salmon money from a shop in Sunderland,I would have loved an innova or the next level up,was it an ace?I had a single barrel .410 and a .22 rimfire while still at school.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

I got my Vulcan a Mk 2 with salmon money from a shop in Sunderland,I would have loved an innova or the next level up,was it an ace?I had a single barrel .410 and a .22 rimfire while still at school.

No mine was a tuned up inova . Had a shotgun kinda at 16/17 lol . Crazy now [BANNED TEXT] you think about in todays times 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

No mine was a tuned up inova . Had a shotgun kinda at 16/17 lol . Crazy now [BANNED TEXT] you think about in todays times 

I have pics of my youngest son,I think he was 8 or 9 on a range with a .38,imagine one of those as a kid,we would have been locked up for life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 20/06/2024 at 18:28, Bakerboy said:

Mate, Im 100% anti immigration, Im also 100% for sending back the fckrs that are already here, I know the pitfalls of having them in the country....but we still cant go around murdering them because of what they MIGHT do, Ive been preaching about this shit 40 odd fckn years but I still cant advocate murder en masse

Them over there are a different breed pal.  It's bred in most of them to hate the west so why come over ? It's not might do I've told you what they have done. Sexual assaults on a daily basis around the uk & Europe. The goverment giving them to go ahead because the law aren't locking many of them up. A spoke about two 13 year old Girls traviling home from school. One pulling his cock out at them. They identified him at the hotel with their parents. The police did f**k all no interview no charge. So now in that sick minded c**ts head he's got the green light to do it again or even worse rape a young woman or teenage Girl. So I wouldn't think twice about doing one in if it come to a civil war. I wouldn't hold back at all. You see just because they've not come over without military equipment with them & a gun in their hands doesn't mean they aren't invading Europe & the uk. This is a take over Europe & the uk and the goverment are blind. Many other countries in the past had been invaded & had to flee there native country. Here in the uk were f****d we are an island. We can't just pack up and travel by foot or car. We have to go over sea. So if we do see a civil war. The ones who aren't willing to fight or murder will be f****d. 

2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Them over there are a different breed pal.  It's bred in most of them to hate the west so why come over ? It's not might do I've told you what they have done. Sexual assaults on a daily basis around the uk & Europe. The goverment giving them to go ahead because the law aren't locking many of them up. A spoke about two 13 year old Girls traviling home from school. One pulling his cock out at them. They identified him at the hotel with their parents. The police did f**k all no interview no charge. So now in that sick minded c**ts head he's got the green light to do it again or even worse rape a young woman or teenage Girl. So I wouldn't think twice about doing one in if it come to a civil war. I wouldn't hold back at all. You see just because they've not come over without military equipment with them & a gun in their hands doesn't mean they aren't invading Europe & the uk. This is a take over Europe & the uk and the goverment are blind. Many other countries in the past had been invaded & had to flee there native country. Here in the uk were f****d we are an island. We can't just pack up and travel by foot or car. We have to go over sea. So if we do see a civil war. The ones who aren't willing to fight or murder will be f****d. 

So when are you starting the killing spree mate, look I understand and agree with 99.9% of what you are saying but I draw the line at killing people, I'd happily see every rapist, groomer, murderer, terrorist and anyone else you can think of hung from the nearest lamppost, the rest of them I want booted out of our country and to stop anymore coming in, so talking about killing all of them is pointless unless we're prepared to start doing it

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

slowly slowly catchie monkey think the European uprising will slow things down more than any uk government ever will 

Good on them nice to see a country and its people with a spine

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

slowly slowly catchie monkey think the European uprising will slow things down more than any uk government ever will 

f***ing brilliant he should of shot the boat though & sank the b*****ds. For him not doing that. Now he'll have to answer to the UN & migration. The fuckers on them boats were filming that's how it's got leaked out the footage of him shooting into the water. He may aswel of shot the boat & sank them. That's a fact. No footage no proof that the boat didn't just get stuck nobody there to help them when the boat came stuck in the water. That's the only way this will stop. When word gets out boats are getting sank. Nobody will know or even ask where they are just lost at sea. 

Ive just come back from france last weekend and its shocking. Got to Caen ferry port early but can't leave motor. Loads of young black lads hanging round car park. Friend of mine has twice had em climbing in van and my truck top doesn't lock.

They were going round trying car/van doors with UK plates.

There was a group of about 20 of em. All well dressed, watches, mobile phones, nor a woman or child anywhere refugees my arse, all young men of fighting age.

I went to grab some food where I could see motore. While I was eating Police came checking my truck in car park so I went over. Someone had told them immigrants were trying the handles.

I went through gate and checked in well early. May aswell sit on the safe side for 3hours as out in bandit country.

Was talking to an old couple in a camper van who said on the way in they were in traffic on motorway but still moving and they were running out the bushes at side and trying back doors while they were moving.

French authorities don't give a shit. How easy would this be to police. They are literally hanging round outside the gate of the port!

Bear in mind after Brexit we signed a deal to give them £500m over two years to police this......bet that direct debit is still going out.

IMG-20240615-WA0026.jpeg

IMG-20240615-WA0034.jpeg

• Sad 1
6 hours ago, Greyman said:

I dont think that's footage from today,think that was the last riot.

So another Muslim attacks two girls an a woman with a knife in the first video,no surprises there mate