10 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Maybe as part of the immigration application they enter a Rambo /hard target  game if they reach the end they get citizen ship 😂

That would be great cross bows out already. Get them down local wood. Just say you have to run from one side of the wood to the otherside for belt of money oki. 😆 But we forgot to tell you we have crossbows , shot guns , and 22 rimfires oki. Then hang them up down wood for kids to play pin the donkey. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

I know there is a lot of jest and tongue in cheek humour in some of these posts but I am increasingly seeing really mild mannered compassionate people expressing more and more what could be considered extreme views. Think it was Wilf who said how brutal and inhumane the most normal person can be when there backed into a corner and feel they have no other option.

Cant see any middle ground for this issue now its going to go one of two ways and either aint pretty! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
WWW.BBC.COM

Lawyers say 79 asylum seekers who were detained to be sent to Rwanda have now been released on bail.

f***ing brilliant. Honest to god the courts want to be ashamed of themselves. But saying that nodoubt in my mind on the bench will of been a migrant descendent that's family was a migrant many years ago. Alot of African or Pakkiz on the benches at courts now. We're f****d been let go to f**k off again on bail. Taken months & plenty of tax payers money to catches them 

Just gets better 😌 We all know that the b*****ds representing them in court will be one of them that Was giving asylum over here. Studied law now represents them. Alot of Asains now studying law Same with African origin too. So us tax payers will be going in our pockets yet again to support this. Surely to god this can be right false imprisonment 😆 

WWW.BBC.COM

More than 75 of those detained have now been released on bail, according to lawyers.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Alot of Asains now studying law Same with African origin too. 

Because the parents came from jack shit and have aspirations for their kids education normally means a better standard of living for the kids of immigrants the world over.

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Because the parents came from jack shit and have aspirations for their kids education normally means a better standard of living for the kids of immigrants the world over.

Yeah like sunak. 

19 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Yeah like sunak. 

Correctemundo,law accountancy and medicine with a lesser number of engineers,all aspirations for immigrant parents wanting a better life for their kids.

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

I know @WILF hates traffic wardens....and I know @WILF hates moslems. 

Question is.....who does he hate most ? 🤣

Traffic wardens…….not even a question !

Walking bits of shit !

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, WILF said:

Traffic wardens…….not even a question !

Walking bits of shit !

Watch the video 🤣

I quite like that one!!