2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

A wish I'd of been there 20 year ago with a few mates in that store them doing that. It's about time a few got stripped across the arse with a Stanley learn them some manners over here. People have got too soft..

We could start a new sport...hunting migrants with them useless xl bully type things....they not fussy what they shake about 🙈drop a few man biters in amongst them all...

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

On 11/06/2024 at 13:22, Daniel cain said:

We could start a new sport...hunting migrants with them useless xl bully type things....they not fussy what they shake about 🙈drop a few man biters in amongst them all...

There's a meeting local to me on the 15th I'm going over with my stafford to the hotel. Let's see if any of them get mouthy when I've got her by myside lol. Just throw a few dogs in these hotels you'll see them all scatter out Danny 😆 🤣.  Even the security guards too they'll be on the back foot 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

There's a meeting local to me on the 15th I'm going over with my stafford to the hotel. Let's see if any of them get mouthy when I've got her by myside lol. Just throw a few dogs in these hotels you'll see them all scatter out Danny 😆 🤣.  Even the security guards too they'll be on the back foot 

No violence Bill please! 

cf8a6d51ebcbe0fa9eb53e50ca02343e.jpg

• Haha 2
On 09/06/2024 at 20:48, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

What was the f***ing point in anything that happened on that island ? 

Dodgy goings on in elections,migrants only landed allowed to vote an stand for election,migrants were bussed to the stations by ngos,election fraud 

On 09/06/2024 at 20:48, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

What was the f***ing point in anything that happened on that island ? 

Dodgy goings on in elections,migrants only landed allowed to vote an stand for election,migrants were bussed to the stations by ngos,election fraud 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, low plains drifter said:

No violence Bill please! 

cf8a6d51ebcbe0fa9eb53e50ca02343e.jpg

Bullseye!!  🤓

On 11/06/2024 at 13:22, Daniel cain said:

Maybe as part of the immigration application they enter a Rambo /hard target  game if they reach the end they get citizen ship 😂

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Maybe as part of the immigration application they enter a Rambo /hard target  game if they reach the end they get citizen ship 😂

Remember the prisoners in The Running Man playing the game as they thought they would win freedom………

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Bullseye!!  🤓

Look what we've won sharkster, do you want it for the first 4 days then I'll have it for 3 then vice versa for the next 16 year, it'll be great as we only live 586 mile apart

vlcsnap-01360.jpg

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Remember the prisoners in The Running Man playing the game as they thought they would win freedom………

Squid game would be better 😜 

• Like 1
On 11/06/2024 at 07:00, tatsblisters said:

I walked through Rotherham town yesterday on my way to work and the amount of Roma Slovaks that now reside in Rotherham is terrible two big fat ones came riding past on one of them double mobility scooters and I thought ffs their is only one reason them fekers have come to this country for and it's not the fekin weather but for the free money in benefits. 

Plenty of them in Burnley and all , went up Thompson park we kids couple weeks a go , full of all kinds and very few natives 

10 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Id prefere it more like that 'Wedlock' film...they all get a necklace that explodes if you go over the wire at the detention centre...best bit is your paired with someone else in there....and their heads blows up too🤣...keep the cnuts under control 😉👍