14 hours ago, mackay said:

Now it might well be the circles I move in, but, I genuinely don't know a single person who is pro immigration on any level. In fact it would be fair to say they are in fact the polar opposite.  I had two council workers out at my place recently, a man and a woman.  Anyway the topic of immigration comes up as it seems to be what everyone is talking about.  Only real way to stop it says the guy is to flatten a few boats coming over the channel.  The woman is standing there nodding her head in agreement.  They didn't know me from Adam, they didn't care who I was.  That's where we are now, well the folks I meet anyway.  So, with all the protests and the majority (according to recent polls) of people thinking immigration needs addressed and sooner rather than later, how the fcuk are the powers that be, tories and labour getting away with this shite. ?.  They have absolutely no intention of doing fcuk all about it.  They have a plan for us and by the time we work out what it'll likely be too fcuking late..

Trouble is that a lot of folk who agree with us mate are afraid to speak up about it due to how the media and lunatic left wing groups throw the race card about. Even in the workplace I have found out you have to be very careful with your choice of words and i am at the moment have the feeling of a witch hunt against me due to a spat i had with a Pakistani who worked at the same place were management have asked other work colleagues behind my back if they think i am a racist because of a row I had with a Pakistani that pulled the race card. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

I have to admit, I f***ing hate those type of people, they are the enemy within and the country is f***ing choc a block with them. See, we gas amongst ourselves on here but it’s an echo chamber i

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

Posted Images

2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Trouble is that a lot of folk who agree with us mate are afraid to speak up about it due to how the media and lunatic left wing groups throw the race card about. Even in the workplace I have found out you have to be very careful with your choice of words and i am at the moment have the feeling of a witch hunt against me due to a spat i had with a Pakistani who worked at the same place were management have asked other work colleagues behind my back if they think i am a racist because of a row I had with a Pakistani that pulled the race card. 

i remember a romanian kid reporting me to a manager and saying that english pig over there is a racist b stard , he was gone with in the hour 😅

It pays to keep opinions to yourself , even when you hear stuff that makes your blood boil , 

• Like 1
Just now, steve66 said:

i remember a romanian kid reporting me to a manager and saying that english pig over there is a racist b stard , he was gone with in the hour 😅

It pays to keep opinions to yourself , even when you hear stuff that makes your blood boil , 

Same individual has used the race card before mate people like him think and it's probably worked for him in the past that people will recoil and back off arguing with him . I am afraid he picked the wrong dog to have a row with me as i didn't back off.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, steve66 said:

Not a dig at you mate, but therein lays the problem……the vast majority of people do exactly that and that’s why these people feel empowered and get away with murder.

When I was a kid that never used to happen, people would treat them like the out of place strangers they are.

Random men and women of all ages wouldn’t think twice about saying “here, who you talking to, this ain’t your country” wether that be in shops, bus stop, work place…..anywhere.

As it’s died out, the worse these people have got.

The day before I left England I got called a racist by an African as I picked my kids up from their last day at school, they was behaving like the thoughtless animals they are and causing a commotion and having a go at everyone so I shouts “Oi, who you talking to ?…..we don’t behave like that in this country…..if you want to behave like that, go back to Botswana and do it” 

So they went mental and start screaming “you’re a racist, I’m going to call the police” so I said “Go on then, it’s my town and we are nice people, you don’t belong here and I couldn’t give a shit about being a racist” 

They shifted in any case.

Peoples faces were a picture !…..but f**k it, who do these people think they are.

I just can’t not say something, I’ve always been that way, it’s old fashioned and frowned on but you have to.

Give the fuckers an inch and they will take a mile.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 9
27 minutes ago, WILF said:

Not a dig at you mate, but therein lays the problem……the vast majority of people do exactly that and that’s why these people feel empowered and get away with murder.

When I was a kid that never used to happen, people would treat them like the out of place strangers they are.

Random men and women of all ages wouldn’t think twice about saying “here, who you talking to, this ain’t your country” wether that be in shops, bus stop, work place…..anywhere.

The day before I left England I got called a racist by an African as I picked my kids up from their last day at school, they was behaving like the thoughtless animals they are and causing a commotion and having a go at everyone so I shouts “Oi, who you talking to ?…..we don’t behave like that in this country…..if you want to behave like that, go back to Botswana and do it” 

So they went mental and start screaming “you’re a racist, I’m going to call the police” so I said “Go on then, it’s my town and we are nice people, you don’t belong here and I couldn’t give a shit about being a racist” 

Peoples faces were a picture !…..but f**k it, who do these people think they are.

I just can’t not say something, I’ve always been that way, it’s old fashioned and frowned on but you have to.

i thought a you the other day wilf when ourlass popped back from taking the bain to nursery she said a few off the boat were there the women and kids were nothing but arrogant and filthy the kids crying was like wild animals caught in something she said the kids that normally go there didn’t know what was going on they were all shocked lol seen a few walking threw the villages  here there’s nothing there for them stick out like a sore thumb 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Unison are offering to cover the costs of members travelling to London next week to attend the anti mass immigration protest are join the far left counter protest

Screenshot_20241016-073848.png

Which side are they supporting dido ?.

I might just be having a thick moment,  but it doesn't seem clear.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, WILF said:

Thats a fair point wilf but when your depmendent on your job , you have to choose your words carefully , theres warehouses/factories that are mostly forgeign including the management team 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Unison are offering to cover the costs of members travelling to London next week to attend the anti mass immigration protest are join the far left counter protest

I used to be staunch union but hate them now. Imagine paying union fees your entire life to go on the Unite Britain march and find the same union funding people calling you fascist and racist who have probably never worked or contributed in their lives!   

Ironically they stand for everything that is killing the British working man, the person they are meant to represent IMO.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Are you going?If you are I will go through the magic Chang......No,f**k that,it's a tired joke now,I will jump on a flight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, mackem said:

Are you going?If you are I will go through the magic Chang......No,f**k that,it's a tired joke now,I will jump on a flight.

I'm going to try 🙄. I know that's getting a bit tired as well....

The difficulties and expense of getting there. Im wanting to take my lad down to London for a bit of an adventure but it's hard work driving and trains are daft expensive. I'm considering going to the protest and tying it in with a couple of days there but for the cost of trains and hotel I could take the nipper to Spain for the weekend to see a bullfight or have a few days in Ireland coursing 😳

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I could take the nipper to Spain for the weekend to see a bullfight 

That is a memory a boy would never forget,I would have loved that as a kid,I took my sons to a few cockfights,I get where your coming from.

• Like 1