• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

I have to admit, I f***ing hate those type of people, they are the enemy within and the country is f***ing choc a block with them. See, we gas amongst ourselves on here but it’s an echo chamber i

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

Posted Images

7 hours ago, mackem said:

I went to a Tommy Robinson demo earlier this year,really enjoyed it,but the age demographic was middle/old predominantly.An hour later I moseyed down to see this lot,far younger in the main,and they are the future of the UK.

IMG_9238.jpeg.22bafe1d9e3606b65ea31242dfb47173.jpeg

IMG_9237.jpeg.17e5a53c7a5eb67780b485858935c846.jpeg

IMG_9240.jpeg.06d017bd09f71e51bb69a679968703f2.jpeg

IMG_9241.jpeg.52ee194d532e7bd060368e84d8a4f5eb.jpeg

A lot of these types will go through university or higher education and no doubt go into job's that make decisions that affect those of us who do the mundane low skilled job's in other words they will probably never have to live in the real world in seeing the impact mass immigration is having putting strains on things like the NHS schools housing and other things that most of us see. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, king said:

Have you seen the size of these black boats they are coming over on..where the hell are all these huge dingies coming from and how are they arriving near the coast every single day..and where are 800+ immigrants coming from daily..are they living in the sand dunes 1000's and 1000's of them..how hard is it to spot 1000's of black men near the coast..

Always said it dont make any sense, 30+ to a shitty rubber dinghy all allegedly paying £5k+ a pop thats £150k. They could all chip in buy a 10 year old luxury coupe style boat even do a bit of bay hopping and pop around the Med for some sightseeing before they rock up here without the risk of drowning or getting a tug off the border force.    

1 hour ago, littlefish said:

If there were a call to arms today, what would the ones to stand up to fight for our nation look like?

There wouldn't mate the few that were that way inclined have all been banged up, even the ones who wrote about and didn't even leave their homes have been imprisoned.  

7 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Then more than likely we are all going to get rinsed with higher taxation in the next budget. Fecking madness. 

I wonder if anyone regrets voting as they did during the general election?  If they could do it differently, would they?  Or indeed, those who didn't bother their asses to vote, do they regret it?

7 minutes ago, littlefish said:

I wonder if anyone regrets voting as they did during the general election?  If they could do it differently, would they?  Or indeed, those who didn't bother their asses to vote, do they regret it?

More than likely especially the pensioners in working class communities especially like Rother valley near me who the recently elected Labour MP voted for the winter fuel allowance cuts against the people who gave him his place in parliament. He his not so vocal now as he was before the GE now he has his snout in the trough and is one of Starmers bitches. 

2 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Always said it dont make any sense, 30+ to a shitty rubber dinghy all allegedly paying £5k+ a pop thats £150k. They could all chip in buy a 10 year old luxury coupe style boat even do a bit of bay hopping and pop around the Med for some sightseeing before they rock up here without the risk of drowning or getting a tug off the border force.    

I think there's 80+ on some boats mate..where the hell have they got £5k from..they are living under a plastic sheet apparently...something definitely dont add up..

• Like 3
2 hours ago, littlefish said:

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

More than likely especially the pensioners in working class communities especially like Rother valley near me who the recently elected Labour MP voted for the winter fuel allowance cuts against the people who gave him his place in parliament. He his not so vocal now as he was before the GE now he has his snout in the trough and is one of Starmers bitches. 

Good enough for both sets of people, they deserve everything they are getting……let’s not forget, on this site we are the majority, lads who think in broadly similar ways and feel the sting of the same betrayals.

But that’s not the case out there in the real world, we are very much in the minority out there…….most people couldn’t give a flying f**k because it don’t matter enough to them.

It rather moves in to the conversation about Nationalist movements, imho I could genuinely go and and post a million leaflets through doors for a nationalist party of some description and I can almost guarantee 999,950 of them would get thrown straight in the bin !! Why ?……because people feel no affinity to their nation, they have been getting it absolutely hammered into them for 50 plus years that those things don’t matter, are dirty, grubby, silly, nonsensical things to care about……and so, they don’t !

Lock the front door, look at your Range Rover out the window, watch something where an African helped invent everything on the box, look at the latest news about far right and the mortgage rate and off to bed with your barnet, tan and new set of teeth !! That’s what we amount too. 

The Soviet Union took nearly a hundred years to implode and we ain’t even arrived at anything like the Soviet Union YET…….it will end, but I doubt many of us will be around to see it. 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, littlefish said:

If there were a call to arms today, what would the ones to stand up to fight for our nation look like?

There was a time when I’d have unhesitatingly put my hand up and said “Me” !!

Not anymore……I’d have to have a serious think about what “nation” would I be fighting for ?…….because if it’s this, then they can f**k off, it can’t die quickly enough for my liking. 

• Like 3

Let’s have a look at only one situation where this country is so screwed up ;

Sue Grey was the second highest Civil servant in the land. 
Supposedly impartial and fair, so she was asked to compile a report on “partygate”, which ultimately led to the downfall of a Conservative Prime Minister, Boris Johnston.

It then came out that before compiling the report, she had been in negotiations to become the Leader of the Labour Parties Chief of Staff ! 
She got the job and demanded a salary of £170,000 . This is more than the now Prime Minister, Starmer, gets but he caved in and gave her what she wanted.

Then her son stood as and won a seat as an MP, aided by a huge donation from Lord Alli, the same Lord that bought £32,000 worth of suits for Starmer and dresses for his wife.

Grey made such a mess of the job that Starmer had to get rid of her but couldn’t be seen to sack her and admit his mistake in hiring her, so he invented a job for her, “Envoy to the regions and nations”.

Today is the first summit of the Regions and Nations, and Grey has chosen not to attend !

She is now in discussions to get a huge severance pay and a pension from her job as Chief of Staff, even though she has not been sacked !

Just one case of the corruption endemic in politics.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 5
31 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Let’s have a look at only one situation where this country is so screwed up ;

Sue Grey was the second highest Civil servant in the land. 
Supposedly impartial and fair, so she was asked to compile a report on “partygate”, which ultimately led to the downfall of a Conservative Prime Minister, Boris Johnston.

It then came out that before compiling the report, she had been in negotiations to become the Leader of the Labour Parties Chief of Staff ! 
She got the job and demanded a salary of £170,000 . This is more than the now Prime Minister, Starmer, gets but he caved in and gave her what she wanted.

Then her son stood as and won a seat as an MP, aided by a huge donation from Lord Alli, the same Lord that bought £32,000 worth of suits for Starmer and dresses for his wife.

Grey made such a mess of the job that Starmer had to get rid of her but couldn’t be seen to sack her and admit his mistake in hiring her, so he invented a job for her, “Envoy to the regions and nations”.

Today is the first summit of the Regions and Nations, and Grey has chosen not to attend !

She is now in discussions to get a huge severance pay and a pension from her job as Chief of Staff, even though she has not been sacked !

Just one case of the corruption endemic in politics.

Cheers.

Politics is a complete and utter f***ing cesspit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My last post was about the corruption in politics; this one is about the stupidity of politicians.

Theres a leadership contest in progress for the Conservatives and it was whittled down to three, Cleverly, Jenrick and Badenoch.

Cleverly was so far in front that the bookies stopped taking bets, so he thought he could rig the vote by getting some of his supporters to “lend” their votes to the challenger he feared least and getting rid of the one he feared most.

But his chicanery backfired spectacularly when too many “leant” their votes and he came third and HE was eliminated !

I found it hugely entertaining and ironic that a British politician of African heritage would would try to use the type of vote rigging normally seen employed by African dictators and fail so spectacularly !

Cheers.

• Haha 5