6 minutes ago, mackem said:

The states is more of a joke,I have seen it myself,the amount of illegals each morning around home depot looking for day labour work from contractors makes you understand the scale of the invasion from the southern border.If you get the chance watch that film,it's from both sides of the human story.

Yeah I'll have a look for it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Like 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.ย  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

I have to admit, I f***ing hate those type of people, they are the enemy within and the country is f***ing choc a block with them. See, we gas amongst ourselves on here but itโ€™s an echo chamber i

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin ๐Ÿ‘

Posted Images

7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

But why just pick on English men ? why not Scotland,Ireland,France,Germany or any of the other European nations that are being persecuted against their will ?

What nation are you from mate ?

Once the english stop the invasion in the channel then it stops for the rest

15 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Once the english stop the invasion in the channel then it stops for the rest

They've already gone through a shit load of countries who could stop them by the time they've reached the channel..... how is that our fault ?

What is our fault is making them so welcome....ive said it for years,reverse the incentives that bring them here in the first place and the channel will soon be clear.

• Like 6
44 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

They've already gone through a shit load of countries who could stop them by the time they've reached the channel..... how is that our fault ?

What is our fault is making them so welcome....ive said it for years,reverse the incentives that bring them here in the first place and the channel will soon be clear.

I agree with the โ€œstop making them so welcomeโ€ but I think that even transcends governmentโ€ฆ..itโ€™s something that can be done at an everyday level.

You will remember the old saying โ€œDonโ€™tย ย know em, donโ€™t want to know emโ€ โ€ฆโ€ฆwell I still think thatโ€™s relevant.

I donโ€™t think it means screaming obscenities in someone face or letting yourself run out of petrol because you wonโ€™t use the garageโ€ฆ..thatโ€™s just ludicrous imho, of course you will have daily interactions with blacks of all descriptions but you donโ€™t have to go out of your way to do it as some do and you can discourage it in the young as well.ย 
When & where you donโ€™t need to know them then donโ€™t, I think too many people feel they need to bend over backwards to show how โ€œdown with the ethnicsโ€ they are, happens in all walks of life from the school playground to the local MP.

Strangers in your house should be treated as such and we should never let them forget thatโ€™s exactly what they areโ€ฆ..we donโ€™t have to be rude about it to do it.ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats what needs done yes i agree, but the governments arent trying to stop it, so at what point do the english mes stop it themselves?

2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Thats what needs done yes i agree, but the governments arent trying to stop it, so at what point do the english mes stop it themselves?

The English can't stop it len,the same as the Irish can't,a few token protests and gestures won't stop the flood that's building up,the dam will burst then it's real numbers,started as a trickle then turned into a river,worse is to come.

• Like 2

I pray Im wrong but I believe the catalyst for any serious unrest in this country will be a all out war in the middle east which is inching closer and closer. This will be the jihad moment every one of the migrants we have welcomed into this country are waiting to happen. Itโ€™s very simple itโ€™s what they teach and believe, its ingrained in them. ย ย 

I donโ€™t think as a country we will be prepared what will come and I can honestly see it being worse than October 7th. ย We donโ€™t have the security that Israel had and the western mind set and morals are so different from these people, it will be like lambs to the slaughter. ย ย ย ย 

• Like 2

anybody we owt up top can see whats coming eh pal, what a state the world is in, as fer me, i couldnt give a fcuk, im 80,ย  ย its the younguns i feel sorry for, now then lads, thats me done we the THL, i shall never log on again, enough gloom n doom of my own, my days in the fields wi my dog, long gone , nowt lasts forever does itย 

12 hours ago, mackem said:

The English can't stop it len,the same as the Irish can't,a few token protests and gestures won't stop the flood that's building up,the dam will burst then it's real numbers,started as a trickle then turned into a river,worse is to come.

And if every man and dog on the street can see it how come consecutive governments here and all over europeย  can't ?. Simple, it's orchestrated and meant to happen.

• Like 6
17 hours ago, mackem said:

They can stop it, you jist need the belief and organisational skills and yous are already halfway to stopping it

5 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

anybody we owt up top can see whats coming eh pal, what a state the world is in, as fer me, i couldnt give a fcuk, im 80,ย  ย its the younguns i feel sorry for, now then lads, thats me done we the THL, i shall never log on again, enough gloom n doom of my own, my days in the fields wi my dog, long gone , nowt lasts forever does itย 

Accck dont you spoof about not logging on lol

On 08/10/2024 at 12:38, WILF said:

I agree with the โ€œstop making them so welcomeโ€ but I think that even transcends governmentโ€ฆ..itโ€™s something that can be done at an everyday level.

You will remember the old saying โ€œDonโ€™tย ย know em, donโ€™t want to know emโ€ โ€ฆโ€ฆwell I still think thatโ€™s relevant.

I donโ€™t think it means screaming obscenities in someone face or letting yourself run out of petrol because you wonโ€™t use the garageโ€ฆ..thatโ€™s just ludicrous imho, of course you will have daily interactions with blacks of all descriptions but you donโ€™t have to go out of your way to do it as some do and you can discourage it in the young as well.ย 
When & where you donโ€™t need to know them then donโ€™t, I think too many people feel they need to bend over backwards to show how โ€œdown with the ethnicsโ€ they are, happens in all walks of life from the school playground to the local MP.

Strangers in your house should be treated as such and we should never let them forget thatโ€™s exactly what they areโ€ฆ..we donโ€™t have to be rude about it to do it.ย 

Couldnt agree more mate.....racial preference is the most natural instinct in the world....to say that i prefer your kids to my own,your friends to my own or your people to my own is just ludicrous and false so to have it constantly rammed down our throats in every area of societyย justย go's to show how false and unnatural it really is......something that comesย natural doesnt need to be forcedย and advertised at every opportunity.

Oh and it was John Tyndall who first coined the phrase " We dont know them and we dont want to know them "......can you imagine how he'd go down in todays societyย :laugh:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
On 08/10/2024 at 19:42, Lenmcharristar said:

Are you aware that English people are being imprisoned for simply voicing an opinion ?.....once corruption at a national level has been sanctioned you can hardly expect your average working man with a family to go out and give away his freedom......this is an evil time in Britains history mate the nation has turned on its own.....i ask you again,what nation are you fromย ?......if you are a Brit willย you sacrifice your family and freedom in the way you want others to do ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6