Picked the local rag up this morning the Rotherham Advertiser. I don't know why I buy it to be honest as reading reports like this pisses me off. The top story is how the Roma Slovak community gets exstra bin collections and the council has put rat poison bait boxes in every one of their yards due to the area overun with rat's due to their living habits the other story is the Labour council is going to allow the flying of the Palestine flag over the town hall. 

20240802_102611.jpg

• Confused 1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I have to admit, I f***ing hate those type of people, they are the enemy within and the country is f***ing choc a block with them. See, we gas amongst ourselves on here but it’s an echo chamber i

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Picked the local rag up this morning the Rotherham Advertiser. I don't know why I buy it to be honest as reading reports like this pisses me off. The top story is how the Roma Slovak community gets exstra bin collections and the council has put rat poison bait boxes in every one of their yards due to the area overun with rat's due to their living habits the other story is the Labour council is going to allow the flying of the Palestine flag over the town hall. 

20240802_102611.jpg

Breaks you don’t it mate, I stopped reading papers years ago….just makes you feel bad. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

20240802_102611.jpg

It's Sickening. Especially when most of them won't even be paying council tax in the first place.   I can see why the council do it , it's just easier,and cheaper to give them extra bins , or collect it more often ,rather than having to go back and clean the mess up when it's scattered all over the place , but it really sticks in your f***ing throat.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

20240802_102611.jpg

In regard to the bin collection and pest control thing, that is a local council doing the very thing that they are meant to be doing, servicing the local community. But, as we all know, they no longer serve ALL local communities due to the fact that we are a poor country and they do not have sufficient funds. Any council tax payer falling foul of waste and rubbish disposal laws will draw the attention of the local council by way of threats and fines, not them assessing the situation as to how they may be failing in their duties and how to correct those failings. 

Anyone seen this video of the bloke eating himself in London 😂

He's foreign, the people around him all foreign. Britain is now twinned with the Congo 

Screenshot_20240803-130101.png

Just had a week Scarborough way with the family. Typical British old fashioned seaside resort. Lots of fat fookers and invalidity vehicles. On a positive note, someone needs to get out to Cayton and get knockin’ for permission. We visited a farm there and there were corvids and pigeons all over the freshly cut fields. Visited Bempton cliffs. Worth a visit even though the auks have gone by now

93CEB41B-7024-4E7E-865F-87A9AD0B8F87.jpeg

21B17201-1790-4736-A98D-0D0209E829E1.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Over 700  11 boats in a week. Look at the cheeky b*****d in the image taken a selfie at the front of the boat to the right don't care at all. Many of them with phones laughing with each other. Some much for labour smashing these gangs. If this isn't an invasion. Just because they've not got guns. Most Muslims not many Christians among these. Starma has the cheek to be in conversation with Iran & Israel lol. Not that his own country needs him. Lovely how politicians get involved in other countries shite. Its amazing. 

Screenshot_20240813_112858_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240813_112917_Chrome.jpg

5 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Over 700  11 boats in a week. Look at the cheeky b*****d in the image taken a selfie at the front of the boat to the right don't care at all. Many of them with phones laughing with each other. Some much for labour smashing these gangs. If this isn't an invasion. Just because they've not got guns. Most Muslims not many Christians among these. Starma has the cheek to be in conversation with Iran & Israel lol. Not that his own country needs him. Lovely how politicians get involved in other countries shite. Its amazing. 

Screenshot_20240813_112858_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240813_112917_Chrome.jpg

Send @king down with some kebab meat & chips and spin em the yarn about paragliding off Snowdon. 

They'll soon turn the boat around and will never be seen again! 

56 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Send @king down with some kebab meat & chips and spin em the yarn about paragliding off Snowdon. 

They'll soon turn the boat around and will never be seen again! 

It's a joke was listen too the news mpox in Africa spreading fast. We've not had that since 70s sure my grandfather mentioned this. Saying that these F urs are going to bring disease over that we managed to get rid of. And low & behold he was right. Because nodoubt some of these migrants that are coming over from African countries will bring it over. These that are on the boats from over countries will contract it too. All the hard work over many decades to control disease here in the uk are going to be in jeopardy because of the f***ing government. There okay many have private medical services 

Just now, Bangersanmash said:

It's a joke was listen too the news mpox in Africa spreading fast. We've not had that since 70s sure my grandfather mentioned this. Saying that these F urs are going to bring disease over that we managed to get rid of. And low & behold he was right. Because nodoubt some of these migrants that are coming over from African countries will bring it over. These that are on the boats from over countries will contract it too. All the hard work over many decades to control disease here in the uk are going to be in jeopardy because of the f***ing government. There okay many have private medical services 

I wonder where the most cases of TB are in the UK…….I’d hazard a guess that it’s London…..

Wonder what could be the reasons for that ? 

3 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

I've seen an apparent FB message from a health worker claiming that TB is on the rise because of unvetted asylum seekers, don't know if it's authentic though.

These 700 have escaped French patrols, patrols that we are funding. Payments should be performance related, surely this warrants a deduction?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I've seen an apparent FB message from a health worker claiming that TB is on the rise because of unvetted asylum seekers, don't know if it's authentic though.

These 700 have escaped French patrols, patrols that we are funding. Payments should be performance related, surely this warrants a deduction?

Well said payments should be paid on performance. Just giving tax payers money away. Our goverments always been great at that lol.