• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.ย  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

I have to admit, I f***ing hate those type of people, they are the enemy within and the country is f***ing choc a block with them. See, we gas amongst ourselves on here but itโ€™s an echo chamber i

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin ๐Ÿ‘

Posted Images

Bibby 500 are getting moved back into hotels , 700 million to send a handful to Rwanda, I honestly think the politicians are completely ignorant of the mood of this country ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Borr said:

Bibby 500 are getting moved back into hotels , 700 million to send a handful to Rwanda, I honestly think the politicians are completely ignorant of the mood of this country ....

I honestly think this is intentional, why I can't fathom out, but there is no rational explanation for carrying on down this road when it's looking like the whole country is going to be lit up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Borr said:

And they care about the mood of the country why ? โ€ฆโ€ฆ..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mackay said:

I honestly think this is intentional, why I can't fathom out, but there is no rational explanation for carrying on down this road when it's looking like the whole country is going to be lit up.

I can only think they imagine they'll flood population levels , keep wage rates down and eventually increase tax revenue and everyone else will eventually bend and break to the tune.... Or there's some mad conspiracy to destabilise the west , civil wars and general carnage and London will reinvent it's self is some far eastern city .... Lol who knows but it's not likely gonna be a civil outcome to this current predicament of out right invasion of the British isles and the rest of Europe for that matter....

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, WILF said:

And they care about the mood of the country why ? โ€ฆโ€ฆ..

So they get votes ....normallyย 

1 minute ago, Borr said:

So they get votes ....normallyย 

They only need to care about the mood of the country 4 weeks before the electionโ€ฆโ€ฆ.thatโ€™s about the attention span by the looks of it mate. Lolย 

Just now, WILF said:

They only need to care about the mood of the country 4 weeks before the electionโ€ฆโ€ฆ.thatโ€™s about the attention span by the looks of it mate. Lolย 

Well things are changing , albeit slowly , let's see what happens . Lots going on in world politics too....

Got just the place for them in a peaceful part of Dartmoor andย its Vacant at the moment. Just a little problem with Radio active Radon its been fine for hundreds of years so should be fine.

IMG_5339.jpeg.36d15a3d555a7d0e7f3485c8d12ff2af.jpeg

Cheers Arry

ย 

45 minutes ago, Arry said:

Got just the place for them in a peaceful part of Dartmoor andย its Vacant at the moment. Just a little problem with Radio active Radon its been fine for hundreds of years so should be fine.

IMG_5339.jpeg.36d15a3d555a7d0e7f3485c8d12ff2af.jpeg

Cheers Arry

ย 

Wheres that Arry ? Is that the reason your yolks always look so vibrant?ย 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Wheres that Arry ? Is that the reason your yolks always look so vibrant?ย 

Prince Town mate It's Dartmoor Prison they have emptied it because on Radon Gas. Radon is Radio active and can cause cancer. It come from the decaying granite.

Cheers Arry

ย 

• Like 1

There is no mood in the country, it's not about to kick off and there is no boiling point. Nobody gives a fck.ย 

Two fckin camel jockies get a kicking and they come out protesting.....a soldier gets stabbed up and nobody does anything.ย 

• Like 5