1 minute ago, Pewit said:

They are undeniably some of the strongest men in human history, by what measure aren't they? 

just be happy the white man is the strongest breed on earth lol 

even without the juice you don’t take lol 

dr just sorted me some new peptides think i’m a f***ing guinea pig lol

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I have to admit, I f***ing hate those type of people, they are the enemy within and the country is f***ing choc a block with them. See, we gas amongst ourselves on here but it’s an echo chamber i

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

just be happy the white man is the strongest breed on earth lol 

even without the juice you don’t take lol 

dr just sorted me some new peptides think i’m a f***ing guinea pig lol

With a course of them you might become half as strong as me mate.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Look at the greek men of old, look at the nick they were in with no roids, just the white man made life easier by inventing machinery and tools to do the work

I think the Greeks and Romans made a fair amount of it ...lol

21 hours ago, mackay said:

Because they are better at football?.

True…..in as much as they were in the top 1% along with everyone else who was better at football than the other 99% 

And that is really the truth of the matter, but the point remains, if they wasn’t here that would be English kids getting a shot and a place in the top 1% 

Trump's vice president pick JD Vance called UK 'first Islamist country to get nuke' in shocking clip

Former President Donald Trump made the last-minute decision to pick a freshman senator from Ohio as his prospective Vice President, but 39-year-old J.D. Vance has made inflammatory comments about the UK

Cheers Arry

3 hours ago, Arry said:

Trump's vice president pick JD Vance called UK 'first Islamist country to get nuke' in shocking clip

Former President Donald Trump made the last-minute decision to pick a freshman senator from Ohio as his prospective Vice President, but 39-year-old J.D. Vance has made inflammatory comments about the UK

Cheers Arry

Hes only telling the truth

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Pewit said:

J.D. Vance once compared Trump to Hitler. Now they are running mates - https://www.reuters.com/world/us/jd-vance-once-compared-trump-hitler-now-they-are-running-mates-2024-07-15/

I think he should have picked vivek ramaswami, hes a no nonsense fella. Or maybe he runs for the next one, the republicans should be set up for the next 12 yrs if they follow trumps path

43 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Love the face on the black man as the Chinese bloke explains to him that they got left everything and just fcked it up

He also gets away with it by being non white, but the truth is the truth and in them its engrained into their DNA, everywhere around the world they settle they revert bact to wild again, its just who they are

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2