2 minutes ago, mackem said:

I ain’t inventing nothing lol,an ex immigration officer told me that in his last year working at Heathrow he met two asylum seekers he genuinely thought were legit but the rest were shaky,you don’t believe,that’s your prerogative,cool with me.

So, how do these shaky individuals pass the process and why do the other shaky failed applicants get rejected?

• Sad 1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I have to admit, I f***ing hate those type of people, they are the enemy within and the country is f***ing choc a block with them. See, we gas amongst ourselves on here but it’s an echo chamber i

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I find that hard to believe as a big percentage are still rejected asylum, if nearly everyone was bogus claims then how are they granted asylum?

Easy, endless appeals until one of them is succesful, every bloody one of them will be made up by his legal team and the illegal immigrant will be trained well on what to say seriously would not want to know how much this costs the legal aid system!

Just now, neil82 said:

Easy, endless appeals until one of them is succesful, every bloody one of them will be made up by his legal team and the illegal immigrant will be trained well on what to say seriously would not want to know how much this costs the legal aid system!

So again, why do almost half get rejected?

The stats are there for everyone to see.

7 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I'm stating the facts of the matter, not the rules that you think they should be.

The facts of the matter are if you throw away all your I’d you can come here and be anyone or you can claim to be gay and say you will be persecuted if you return you can say your life is at risk for any reason and nobody checks the c**t that threw acid in the woman’s face and jumped in the Thames had been rejected 4 times then claimed he had found Christianity and was allowed to stay but was buried as a Muslim any old bollox and your in stop, being a dick your after a rise or living in a sett in the woods 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Pewit said:

So again, why do almost half get rejected?

The stats are there for everyone to see.

It might get rejected but as I say, they just stick another appeal in using a different reason to stay, you might have stats on how many appeals fail but whats the numbers when it comes to actually booting them out?

• Like 2
Just now, Greyman said:

The facts of the matter are if you throw away all your I’d you can come here and be anyone or you can claim to be gay and say you will be persecuted if you return you can say your life is at risk for any reason and nobody checks the c**t that threw acid in the woman’s face and jumped in the Thames had been rejected 4 times then claimed he had found Christianity and was allowed to stay but was buried as a Muslim any old bollox and your in stop, being a dick your after a rise or living in a sett in the woods 

Again, there's no legal requirement for asylum seekers to carry ID, this is not Greyman world, this is fact. Obviously it will make things more difficult to process if they are trying to withhold information but their application will be processed whether they are accepted or rejected. If you're arguing that the process is too soft, that's another topic. Less chasing phantom cats and dishing out insults for you pal.

46 minutes ago, neil82 said:

It might get rejected but as I say, they just stick another appeal in using a different reason to stay, you might have stats on how many appeals fail but whats the numbers when it comes to actually booting them out?

Looking at the stats, of those initially rejected, three quarters of those lodge an appeal and a third of those are then accepted.

The entire process appears to be a laughing stock, more consideration should go into the initial decision and there should be no grounds for appeal. Stricter vetting is needed, that much is clear.

Edited by Pewit
Just now, Pewit said:

Again, there's no legal requirement for asylum seekers to carry ID, this is not Greyman world, this is fact. Obviously it will make things more difficult to process if they are trying to withhold information but their application will be processed whether they are accepted or rejected. If you're arguing that the process is too soft, that's another topic. Less chasing phantom cats and dishing out insults for you pal.

Ain’t it time to take the Akita for its kebab, your letting the mask slip again 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Ain’t it time to take the Akita for its kebab, your letting the mask slip again 

Mask slipping? Stop babbling.You are a strange individual fella, the big cat expert that can't even find one, if the claims of the fella Mackem spoke to are true, that there was only 2 genuine asylum seekers he met, that means there's 2 more asylum seekers than British big cats. 😂

Let's not change the subject shall we, you obviously know nothing about it but stop swerving.

Edited by Pewit
  • Confused 1
59 minutes ago, mackem said:

I ain’t inventing nothing lol,an ex immigration officer told me that in his last year working at Heathrow he met two asylum seekers he genuinely thought were legit but the rest were shaky,you don’t believe,that’s your prerogative,cool with me.

I'm not having that 

Sound off some more 

Or I'm hoying my passport in the Tyne

And I haven't got a passport