1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Thats f***ing nutts....my lad had a fight few months back with one,down the skate park on our little estate..and the dirty fuckers older sister bit my lad  when she couldn't pull him off him..my daughter  then hit f**k out of the scruffy cnut...biting and spitting are the f***ing lowest...this country is going backwards,at a rate of knots,I hope your grandsons ok and not fazed by it👍

They were playing football and the grandson tackle him were they both ended up on the floor and the African kid sunk his teeth into his side as his shirt came up and bit that hard it broke skin and bled. We are more feked off with the school tbh and it's a Catholic school at that. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I have to admit, I f***ing hate those type of people, they are the enemy within and the country is f***ing choc a block with them. See, we gas amongst ourselves on here but it’s an echo chamber i

Posted Images

Just been listening to a interesting podcast with Rusty Firmin and hes talking about how one of the terrorists in the Iranian embassy siege was granted asylum after serving his sentence and is now living in a house in London and is on benefits, all paid for by the UK tax payer. He genuinely sounds completely disillusioned when hes talking about it and the state of this country.

SAS Legend on Why Great Britain is in Serious Trouble: Rusty Firmin - YouTube   

3 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Just been listening to a interesting podcast with Rusty Firmin and hes talking about how one of the terrorists in the Iranian embassy siege was granted asylum after serving his sentence and is now living in a house in London and is on benefits, all paid for by the UK tax payer. He genuinely sounds completely disillusioned when hes talking about it and the state of this country.

SAS Legend on Why Great Britain is in Serious Trouble: Rusty Firmin - YouTube   

I've sat in court and listened to a failed asylum seeker with a long history of stalking women was sentenced for following a young girl and hitting her fourteen year old brother when he went to her aid. He was allowed to walk free and return to his tax payer funded home. The scary thing was nobody wanted to allow him to walk, not the jps, not the doctors or probation....the courts just couldn't lock him up because of his mental issues....every single person was amazed that he had failed all his appeals and been waiting for deportation for 4 years. The long and short of it was that where he was he was finally stable and they knew where he was..... and that's the best anyone in the system could hope for 

6 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

terrorists in the Iranian embassy siege was granted asylum after serving his sentence and is now living in a house in London and is on benefits, all paid for

20+ years ago a hijacked plane filled with passengers landed at stanstead,about a dozen years back one of the Afghan hijacker’s was found working in Heathrow with an airside pass.

3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I've sat in court and listened to a failed asylum seeker with a long history of stalking women was sentenced for following a young girl and hitting her fourteen year old brother when he went to her aid. He was allowed to walk free and return to his tax payer funded home. The scary thing was nobody wanted to allow him to walk, not the jps, not the doctors or probation....the courts just couldn't lock him up because of his mental issues....every single person was amazed that he had failed all his appeals and been waiting for deportation for 4 years. The long and short of it was that where he was he was finally stable and they knew where he was..... and that's the best anyone in the system could hope for 

I live exceptionally close to Heathrow airport and know a lot of airport staff,I chatted to a retired immigration officer recently,he told me in his final year working at Heathrow he met TWO asylum seekers he were genuine,only two,he said the system is FUBAR.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, mackem said:

20+ years ago a hijacked plane filled with passengers landed at stanstead,about a dozen years back one of the Afghan hijacker’s was found working in Heathrow with an airside pass.

I live exceptionally close to Heathrow airport and know a lot of airport staff,I chatted to a retired immigration officer recently,he told me in his final year working at Heathrow he met TWO asylum seekers he were genuine,only two,he said the system is FUBAR.

I find that hard to believe as a big percentage are still rejected asylum, if nearly everyone was bogus claims then how are they granted asylum?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I find that hard to believe as a big percentage are still rejected asylum, if nearly everyone was bogus claims then how are they granted asylum?

No problem if you find it hard to believe,I think it’s 70+% lose their passport between their departure country and arriving at Heathrow?Look how many are still in the UK after several appeals.It’s wet feet dry feet,when your in your in.

7 minutes ago, mackem said:

No problem if you find it hard to believe,I think it’s 70+% lose their passport between their departure country and arriving at Heathrow?Look how many are still in the UK after several appeals.It’s wet feet dry feet,when your in your in.

Carrying your passport doesn't determine wether you are legitimately seeking asylum though, providing you hand yourself over your application will be processed. And as I said, just over half of those seeking asylum are granted refugee status, that means as far as the authorities are concerned they are legit applicants.

3 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Carrying your passport doesn't determine wether you are legitimately seeking asylum though, providing you hand yourself over your application will be processed. And as I said, just over half of those seeking asylum are granted refugee status, that means as far as the authorities are concerned they are legit applicants.

Are you just fishing for a response or are you genuinely f***ing mental ??

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Are you just fishing for a response or are you genuinely f***ing mental ??

I'm stating the facts of the matter, not the rules that you think they should be.

Edited by Pewit
6 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Carrying your passport doesn't determine wether you are legitimately seeking asylum though, 

How and where do you return someone to who has no passport?Do you genuinely understand how difficult it is?Have you seen how many immigration offices are close to Heathrow or why Eaton house the big immigration centre is right under the flight path?Your simplifying it.

26 minutes ago, Pewit said:

That’s quite naive to be honest.

• Like 1
Just now, mackem said:

How and where do you return someone to who has no passport?Do you genuinely understand how difficult it is?Have you seen how many immigration offices are close to Heathrow or why Eaton house the big immigration centre is right under the flight path?Your simplifying it.

That's what the application process is for isn't it? I imagine if they don't give good evidence of their situation and origin then their application will eventually be rejected? And of course the backlog is huge so it's out of control. You're just inventing, if there was only 2 genuine applicants then why are just over half accepted and the rest rejected?

1 minute ago, mackem said:

That’s quite naive to be honest.

As naive as believing someone claiming only 2 applicants were genuine, so how do they come to that conclusion and how do the rest fool them? 

• Haha 1
Just now, Pewit said:

That's what the application process is for isn't it? I imagine if they don't give good evidence of their situation and origin then their application will eventually be rejected? And of course the backlog is huge so it's out of control. You're just inventing, if there was only 2 genuine applicants then why are just over half accepted and the rest rejected?

I ain’t inventing nothing lol,an ex immigration officer told me that in his last year working at Heathrow he met two asylum seekers he genuinely thought were legit but the rest were shaky,you don’t believe,that’s your prerogative,cool with me.

• Haha 1