9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Now you can believe this or not, but it’s the absolute truth; 

when my daughter was diagnosed with terminal cancer, she said “f**k it” and rented an apartment on that street in Amsterdam alongside the canal, the place that’s always used in the adverts. It was literally next door to a hash cafe, and she would just text them and they would deliver her “medication” !

Her Saudi Prince friend payed for everything and his wife visited her regularly , my missus went to stay for a while but being very straight laced found it a bit difficult picking up my daughters “herbal remedies “ !

So we have bitter sweet memories of Amsterdam, but it’s a great place !

Cheers.

Your daughter sounds like a chip off the old block Charts,lived life on her terms,independent.

• Like 5

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I have to admit, I f***ing hate those type of people, they are the enemy within and the country is f***ing choc a block with them. See, we gas amongst ourselves on here but it’s an echo chamber i

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Now you can believe this or not, but it’s the absolute truth; 

when my daughter was diagnosed with terminal cancer, she said “f**k it” and rented an apartment on that street in Amsterdam alongside the canal, the place that’s always used in the adverts. It was literally next door to a hash cafe, and she would just text them and they would deliver her “medication” !

Her Saudi Prince friend payed for everything and his wife visited her regularly , my missus went to stay for a while but being very straight laced found it a bit difficult picking up my daughters “herbal remedies “ !

So we have bitter sweet memories of Amsterdam, but it’s a great place !

Cheers.

it’s good there’s countrys we’re people like your daughter can get some relief without the hassle mate it’s only a plant after all 

it’s a horrible illness 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Your daughter sounds like a chip off the old block Charts,lived life on her terms,independent.

She lived a life that most couldn’t comprehend, she worked for the British Embassy in Saudi, was a manager of corporate accounts for Barclays in Dubai, and was head hunted to be HR manager for an IT company in Australia. She stayed for a while with her fiancé  a master sergeant with the American marines, at Camp Legune in Carolina. She was friends with Princes , Sheiks and diplomats, spoke fluent Arabic and finished her education at the Cambridge Annex of the Middle East.

Very headstrong , lived life to the full and died all too soon at just 36 Her final couple of months were spent in HRH Prince Turki bin Faisal’s Al Sauds palace with  my missus, as his guests, before come home to Newcastle . 
Sounds like a fantasy ? No, all to true.

Cheers.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

She lived a life that most couldn’t comprehend, she worked for the British Embassy in Saudi, was a manager of corporate accounts for Barclays in Dubai, and was head hunted to be HR manager for an IT company in Australia. She stayed for a while with her fiancé  a master sergeant with the American marines, at Camp Legune in Carolina. She was friends with Princes , Sheiks and diplomats, spoke fluent Arabic and finished her education at the Cambridge Annex of the Middle East.

Very headstrong , lived life to the full and died all too soon at just 36 Her final couple of months were spent in HRH Prince Turki bin Faisal’s Al Sauds palace with  my missus, as his guests, before come home to Newcastle . 

Cheers.

Doesn’t sound like a fantasy to me mate,she was your daughter,the apple never falls far from the tree Charts.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

sounds highly thought of by people that met her mate 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Think we all have to admit the biggest problem in this country regarding imigrants is Muslim  ones .

No, the biggest problem this country has regarding migrants is the self serving elite running the nation into the ground, if ever a time where guy fawkes was justified, its right about now, remember we the people have the power to take back the streets, that inner conqurer that ruled the world is still there in the british, its just realising it, once the people take over the streets and eject the government and house of lords then the so called king has to listen to the people

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Think we all have to admit the biggest problem in this country regarding imigrants is Muslim  ones .

100% mate...

• Like 1
14 hours ago, mC HULL said:

wa alaykum salam lol 

thats it i wouldn’t go f**k that get me self in trouble dubai the same once locked up you have nearly no chance of not get your arse shagged even the screws are at it 

Lol.....don't worry Mc....I don't think any blokes would line up to shag you....

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, king said:

100% mate...

The wife went on a works do last night with about 20 of other members of staff to an Indian restaurant opened up by one of her Indian work colleagues husband after they all went to a council estate pub near me were half a dozen Indian work colleagues went as they had never been in an English pub in their lives and they enjoyed it. This would not have happened had they been Muslims. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

No, the biggest problem this country has regarding migrants is the self serving elite running the nation into the ground, if ever a time where guy fawkes was justified, its right about now, remember we the people have the power to take back the streets, that inner conqurer that ruled the world is still there in the british, its just realising it, once the people take over the streets and eject the government and house of lords then the so called king has to listen to the people

Going slightly off subject....its interesting the guy fawkes thing....

Every year we celibate burning this dude on a bonfire....

The government were telling the masses that we can't do f**k all and there in charge....

And here hundreds of years later still burning this dude for daring to fight back a bit....

Your dead right Len....we could do with him now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Never happen in a month of Sundays unless the police and army turned against those you speak of.