• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

I have to admit, I f***ing hate those type of people, they are the enemy within and the country is f***ing choc a block with them. See, we gas amongst ourselves on here but it’s an echo chamber i

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Corkhill said:

Like most politicians then, and Sunak, Johnson and the other rejects were better? Realistically, people change views, but, going off their manifesto I'm willing to give them a chance, who knows, you might be happy to discover they are more right than the Tories.

Labour haven’t produced or even hinted at their manifesto for the next election ! They are not commenting on anything they will do, they are just letting the Tory’s dig themselves into a deeper hole !

Cheers.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Corkhill said:

Yes  I do, the Tories don't give a shite about the working class, not saying those in power at Labour do but I think they will at least make an effort, at least in the short term. I don't think we will have long to wait anyway buddy, we shall find out.

Labour aren't saying much.....but we all know they will be even softer on immigration than the Tories.....if that was even possible. 

Labour aren't going to be deporting anyone are they 🤣

1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

Labour aren't saying much.....but we all know they will be even softer on immigration than the Tories.....if that was even possible. 

Labour aren't going to be deporting anyone are they 🤣

They are, they are promising to sort out the points based immigration system and vow to not return to freedom of movement.

We all don't know anything until we see them in power, what we do know is that the Tories have failed miserably with immigration, you can't keep on blaming Labour.

1 minute ago, littlefish said:

Cock head......I don't understand the private message you sent, perhaps if you posted it publically, , others might help to interpret?

Oooh, we have a little grass do we? Lol

Again, grow up.

1 hour ago, twobob said:

Normaly i would agree with you but every other fxcker and their kid gets one 91 men charged with riot looking at 25 year to life all cleared makes ye think abit

I know mate. Did you see the documentary were it showed exhibits in the court case and the arrange of weapons the police said were used against them I started to laugh when seeing the actual steel toe caps that used to be on the outside of the issue safety boots we used to get and not one bit of film evidence of some lad wielding an axe and pick at the coppers. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Corkhill said:

He shouldn't be deported, he should be held down and tortured, preferably with acid, an eye for an eye.

I remember the Iranians some years ago following the “eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth” doctrine.

A man who threw acid I a woman’s face was held down and acid put on his face; a man who stabbed a woman in her eyes with a pair of scissors had his eyes surgically removed.

But, hey , they are savages, aren’t they !

Cheets.

Just now, chartpolski said:

I remember the Iranians some years ago following the “eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth” doctrine.

A man who threw acid I a woman’s face was held down and acid put on his face; a man who stabbed a woman in her eyes with a pair of scissors had his eyes surgically removed.

But, hey , they are savages, aren’t they !

Cheets.

Don't we want that though, on a personal level if it happend to anyone I imagine they would. An eye for an eye is fair enough.

I’ve seen head and hand choppings; would I want it it this country ? Of course I would ! 
Should people like the Moors Murderers, Neilson , the Wests, be put up at our expense when they are quite obviously guilty of the most heinous crimes ?

Cheers.

• Like 1