1 minute ago, Corkhill said:

I bet he never voted for Thatcher.

Grebby, I think that maybe, just maybe, a Thatcher is just what this country needs just now ! 
The Tory’s have gone so far to the left they are indistinguishable from Labour.

Every one of the political class are only looking out for themselves.

I know he isn’t everyone’s favourite, but agree or disagree with him, Farage is our only hope …..

Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I have to admit, I f***ing hate those type of people, they are the enemy within and the country is f***ing choc a block with them. See, we gas amongst ourselves on here but it’s an echo chamber i

Posted Images

Just now, chartpolski said:

Grebby, I think that maybe, just maybe, a Thatcher is just what this country needs just now ! 
The Tory’s have gone so far to the left they are indistinguishable from Labour.

Every one of the political class are only looking out for themselves.

I know he isn’t everyone’s favourite, but agree or disagree with him, Farage is our only hope …..

Cheers.

I wasn't talking politics buddy, I was replying to Kanny who spoke of someone very protective of his milk.

But, politics, the Tories are complete frauds, people seem to forget Labour haven't been in power for over a decade, any failings with the asylum system is the fault of the Conservatives.

• Haha 1
Just now, Corkhill said:

I wasn't talking politics buddy, I was replying to Kanny who spoke of someone very protective of his milk.

But, politics, the Tories are complete frauds, people seem to forget Labour haven't been in power for over a decade, any failings with the asylum system is the fault of the Conservatives.

I will enjoy the conversation if it stays sensible, but do you think Labour will be any better than Tory ?

Cheers.

Just now, chartpolski said:

I will enjoy the conversation if it stays sensible, but do you think Labour will be any better than Tory ?

Cheers.

Yes  I do, the Tories don't give a shite about the working class, not saying those in power at Labour do but I think they will at least make an effort, at least in the short term. I don't think we will have long to wait anyway buddy, we shall find out.

6 minutes ago, Corkhill said:

Yes  I do, the Tories don't give a shite about the working class, not saying those in power at Labour do but I think they will at least make an effort, at least in the short term. I don't think we will have long to wait anyway buddy, we shall find out.

Thanks for the reply. I, personally think that Starmer will say anything to get in power. He courts the Muslim, far left and anti semetic vote, has no relationship with the white working class, and will try his utmost to take us back into the European Union.

Dont get me wrong, the Tory’s are almost as bad, but we need a reset, and the only alternative are Reform ! They might not even get a seat, but they may make the Tory’s get back to being a right of centre party !

Cheers.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Thanks for the reply. I, personally think that Starmer will say anything to get in power. He courts the Muslim, far left and anti semetic vote, has no relationship with the white working class, and will try his utmost to take us back into the European Union.

Dont get me wrong, the Tory’s are almost as bad, but we need a reset, and the only alternative are Reform ! They might not even get a seat, but they may make the Tory’s get back to being a right of centre party !

Cheers.

The difference is, we haven't seen if Starmer will do what he claims, we know for a fact the Tories don't. 

1 minute ago, Corkhill said:

The difference is, we haven't seen if Starmer will do what he claims, we know for a fact the Tories don't. 

Mate you only have to listen to Starmer talking about anything to hear all you need to know about him….wouldn’t trust him to feed my hamster……and I havnt got one :icon_eek:

2 minutes ago, Corkhill said:

If he gets a huge majority, which seems likely, he will be able to implement his own policies, Whatever they may be, but if it is a hung Parliament and he had to form a coalition with the LibDems or the SNP, then what? 
Dangerous times ahead for democracy.

cheers.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, bell said:

Mate you only have to listen to Starmer talking about anything to hear all you need to know about him….wouldn’t trust him to feed my hamster……and I havnt got one :icon_eek:

Like most politicians then, and Sunak, Johnson and the other rejects were better? Realistically, people change views, but, going off their manifesto I'm willing to give them a chance, who knows, you might be happy to discover they are more right than the Tories.

6 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

There is a group of people near me though they have been infiltrated by some of the left wing looneys called Orgreave truth and justice campaign I have berated them a few times on social media telling them to move on and the cost of a public inquiry would be a waste of money after seeing the independent film footage and not from the main stream media an inquiry would be an eye opener to those who think the state would never turn on it's own people in a time of civil unrest. 

Normaly i would agree with you but every other fxcker and their kid gets one 91 men charged with riot looking at 25 year to life all cleared makes ye think abit

• Like 1

Makes no difference who you vote for, Do you really believe they are the ones responsible for mass immigration, Food inflation, Utility rises, Interest rate increases Its happening all over the Western World. Its planned and no Government has the gonads to stop it. Tells you all you need to know. 

3 hours ago, Corkhill said:

What the hell is that question? So, in your view, should indecent exposure be punished by gassing? I'm all for capital punishment given the right crime, I'm not sure flashing would deserve that.

Cock head......indeed....