5 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Imagine the outcry if mounted police charged into a crowd of pro Palistine protesters.

Where was the outcry when the police baton charged us on the countryside march ?

The police and politicians will take the knee for Black Lives Matter, paint their cars in rainbow couloirs for  the queers , but if it’s miners protesting for their jobs and communities or British people marching for their way of life, out comes the batons and riot shields !

Remember this when you are voting this year…..

Cheers.

• Like 8

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I have to admit, I f***ing hate those type of people, they are the enemy within and the country is f***ing choc a block with them. See, we gas amongst ourselves on here but it’s an echo chamber i

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Where was the outcry when the police baton charged us on the countryside march ?

The police and politicians will take the knee for Black Lives Matter, paint their cars in rainbow couloirs for  the queers , but if it’s miners protesting for their jobs and communities or British people marching for their way of life, out comes the batons and riot shields !

Remember this when you are voting this year…..

Cheers.

One thing in common though all white working class .

6 minutes ago, littlefish said:

Do you have daughters?

What the hell is that question? So, in your view, should indecent exposure be punished by gassing? I'm all for capital punishment given the right crime, I'm not sure flashing would deserve that.

1 minute ago, Corkhill said:

What the hell is that question? So, in your view, should indecent exposure be punished by gassing? I'm all for capital punishment given the right crime, I'm not sure flashing would deserve that.

Wel, firstly, I don’t think family should be mentioned.

Secondly, there’s a school of thought that thinks minor crimes that go unpunished lead to major crimes .

In this particular discussion, that policeman who raped and murdered the woman had been caught flashing twice before and no action was taken.

Gassing flashers ? No, I don’t think so, but treat it as a serious crime ? Yes.

Just my own opinion, of course.

Cheers.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Corkhill said:

Flashing is a gateway sexual offence ,it moves on to nicking knickers of the washing line ,then rubbing your self up against women on the train , before you know it your rapeing!! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Secondly, there’s a school of thought that thinks minor crimes that go unpunished lead to major crimes .

In this particular discussion, that policeman who raped and murdered the woman had been caught flashing twice before and no action was taken.

Cheers.

Yes, they can potentially lead to further and more serious crime. But, wether you rape someone or flash someone you go on the register. I gave an example of a local fella that was jailed for 12 months for apparently patting a conductors arse. If he did it then that's very poor behaviour on his part, very poor. But given how I know what sort of tangles he can get in on the drink I can imagine him just being a pain in the arse rather than a sexual predator, either way he was put on the register for ten years.

3 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Flashing is a gateway sexual offence ,it moves on to nicking knickers of the washing line ,then rubbing your self up against women on the train , before you know it your rapeing!! 

Now that is something I wouldn't know.

27 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

I've always wanted to do a naked streek at a sporting event. Would that be classed as flashing and what punishment can I expect from the new thl regime after the revolution?

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I've always wanted to do a naked streek at a sporting event. Would that be classed as flashing and what punishment can I expect from the new thl regime after the revolution?

images (11).jpeg

• Haha 1